Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

Yes, I'll take a north facing unit on one of your lower floors please...and one closest to the expressway. Thanks.

Okay, who in their right mind would buy one of... oh, nevermind, I think I just answered my question.

Yeah, the Spadina off ramp is pretty long. It spans the whole block between Bathurst and Spadina.

Why is that Cityplace Panorama is being developed/constructed by EllisDon not PCL as the rest of Cityplace projects ?

This one is certainly flying under the radar seeing how it has surprised us with so much undocumented progress. One Bedford and Boutique could take a lesson from these guys! I'm sure Panorama will be a stunning addition to what has been a dreary stretch for ages. I love how they shoe-horned it in on that unlikely site.

21 February 2009 photo update

dsc01528.jpg

I know this has been said, but this building is really shoehorned in there! I'm looking forward to seeing its relationship with the gardiner as it rises.

Also, that brick building next door is awesome. It just needs a little TLC.

Also, that brick building next door is awesome. It just needs a little TLC.

That's an old Loblaws warehouse and their plans to add to it and condominionise it were rejected several years ago. It still belongs to them, I think, and thus forms part of their non-performing real estate assets like Maple Leaf Gardens.

Wasn't there speculation on that building being turned into a Loblaws? A supermarket in that neighborhood would be an asset.

Wasn't there speculation on that building being turned into a Loblaws? A supermarket in that neighborhood would be an asset.

I recall that also.

Back