News   Jul 23, 2024
 519     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 595     1 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 2.8K     3 

Mississauga (non-mall) Retail

Was at the South Common Mall the other day and the opposite side of the mall between the Rogers Video and Starbucks was a big sign that said "Coming Soon, Five Guys". So this must be the 'Erin Mills location'.

Inside were half a dozen contractors working on the place. So should be open soon then.

Quoting myself here, but had dinner here today, and it's pretty good.

A messy, greasy burger, but those are kinda hard to find these days ;)

Prices are a tad high (a burger costs about $6.50) but I suppose it's okay once in a while.

The sign is already up on the store! It's located on Britannia at Silken Laumann. Behind the Tim Hortons/Wendy's. The exterior looks pretty much done already.

Really? I live like 5 minute away (although I don't drive by it often) and haven't noticed this yet. It must have gone up recently!

Really? I live like 5 minute away (although I don't drive by it often) and haven't noticed this yet. It must have gone up recently!

Must have.. Just drove by this evening and at the traffic light I thought to myself, "that's probably where Marshalls will be going".. I drive a bit further, and bang, there's the sign! :D

Must have.. Just drove by this evening and at the traffic light I thought to myself, "that's probably where Marshalls will be going".. I drive a bit further, and bang, there's the sign! :D

Haha yeah.

Leaside, Scarborough and Woodbridge open March 17. So I'm curious when this one will open. April maybe?

Quoting myself here, but had dinner here today, and it's pretty good.

A messy, greasy burger, but those are kinda hard to find these days ;)

Prices are a tad high (a burger costs about $6.50) but I suppose it's okay once in a while.

Tried Five Guys today. The bun wasn't great, but the burger itself and the bacon were really good.

The sign is already up on the store! It's located on Britannia at Silken Laumann. Behind the Tim Hortons/Wendy's. The exterior looks pretty much done already.

I drove by on Saturday and today and I can confirm the Marshalls sign is up.

Hi I really miss having a grocery store at bristol and hurontario....it would be great if a FreshCo or Sobeys was replacing Price Chopper...someone who works at the haircutters in the same plaza heard a Goodwill was moving in....that means NO grocery store ! Any new news about this? thx

http://www.fibre2fashion.com/news/apparel-news/newsdetails.aspx?news_id=96420
US bridal retailer expands into Mississauga & Scarborough
March 04, 2011 (Canada)

David's Bridal, the leading U.S. bridal and special occasion authority outfitting more than a third of American brides, is proud to announce its expansion into Canada. Renowned for providing beautiful designs, incredible value and superior service, David's Bridal is excited to make its mark in Canada with two new stores in Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.

"Love knows no boundaries, and today marks a new tradition of providing style, quality and value to customers throughout North America," said Brian Beitler, Chief Marketing Officer of David's Bridal. "We're excited that Canadian women can now enjoy the same unique bridal service experience and affordable bridal and special occasion gowns and accessories that Americans have relied on for over sixty years."

Whether she's shopping for that dream wedding gown or perfect little black dress, Canadians will fall in love with the unparalleled selection of exquisitely crafted and fashion-forward bridal, bridal party and special occasion fashions and accessories at David's Bridal. With an extensive collection of elegant bridal gowns - including designer gowns from Oleg Cassini, Galina Signature and White by Vera Wang – it's easier than ever for brides-to-be to find the perfect gown, without breaking the bank.

While many salons only carry wedding gown "samples," which require a lengthy ordering process, David's Bridal offers the ultimate in convenience by carrying gowns in sizes 0 - 26W, including select styles available in petite and plus-sizes, that can be tried on and, most often, taken home that same day.

Appealing to every personal style and budget, David's Bridal is the essential shopping destination, thanks to its exclusive collection of classic and trend-driven dresses and accessories, available both in-store and online.

With more than 60 years of experience dressing women of all ages for life's special occasions, David's Bridal understands the importance of providing brides-to-be with a vast selection of exquisitely crafted bridal gowns and bridal party dresses. Known for outstanding value, fashionable designs and the ease of one-stop shopping, nearly 50% of all brides in the US choose to shop at one of more than 300 David's Bridal stores located across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.

David's Bridal

Just got a flyer from Joe Fresh today stating their store is opening a week from now (March 24th). 600 Matheson West.

Not sure exactly where in Heartland this is, but that's awfully fast!

Neart Fitness Source and the Temporary Mexx location. Near LCBO and PetSmart.

Neart Fitness Source and the Temporary Mexx location. Near LCBO and PetSmart.

Hmm.. Haven't seen that yet. Is it large?

Their Bramalea City Centre location is HUGE.

bramalea2.jpg

Back