News   Jun 19, 2024
 765     2 
News   Jun 19, 2024
 411     0 
News   Jun 19, 2024
 577     0 

Zip & Vibe at Liberty Village (Monarch, 2x 24s, G+C) COMPLETE

vibeweb.jpg

Pic from their website... OnceAThief I think you are mistaken...

I always find it funny when the developers never show the entire building on their website. It seems even they are a bit embarrassed by it if they don't even show off what it is they're supposed to be showing off.

CasaGuy - OnceAThief has it right - the building under construction is Zip. Vibe will be to the West of Battery Park, it is phase 3, currently being excavated.

Guys, relax - it doesn't matter which building is called what because they all suck.

Yes, Vibe is almost identical, but flipped around.

You can see the Zip rendering all shadowy/ghost-like in the background of the picture of Vibe. Battery Park is in between them both.

i walked by the bulidings today it does not look so bad. it just feels out of place, i guess when the other condos get bulit south of liberty st, it should blend in.

Zip at Liberty Village

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this specific building... but now there is.

Upon closer inspection I actually kinda like this building. Biking through the area today I got a good look at the towers and the surrounding townhomes. I have a good feeling about this neighbourhood.

Zip is turning out to be a much nicer building than the tower immediately to the west of it (Battery Park). Hopefully when the third tower goes up (Vibe) we'll hardly notice Battery Park. And I like how thin the one section of Zip appears to be.

^The second last pic is the pit for Vibe. Is the last pic where Bliss will be going?

Overall, a rather blah development. Something along the lines of Rezen would have fit in here quite nicely. Instead, the developers went for bland highrises, suburban townhouses and a strip mall. The only standout development is the Toy Factory lofts and the rehabilitated brick structures that house local stores and services.

Not to mention the fact that they built the towers almost exactly across/beside one another, making for some very uninteresting views from the innermost units. I would have to echo Hydrogen's sentiment that this is a rather blah development - never much cared for it before it was built and think it is a shame that it was built.

p5

Back