News   May 31, 2024
 877     6 
News   May 31, 2024
 3.1K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1K     0 

Zip & Vibe at Liberty Village (Monarch, 2x 24s, G+C) COMPLETE

zip is starting to look better and better as construction goes on, its growing on me. battery park still looks horrible but once all the other condos go up such as liberty towers, i just pray it will blend in

Not this much better, I hope
zpzphoor.jpg

lol. i almost spit out my coffee. come on u have to admit that everything from strachan south of king to hanna, all look bland. liberty gets better from there. its growing on me since i work in the area and want to move in the village, i guess i'm accepting it. at least residents south of the tracks can't smell the slaughter house.

I can't wait to contrast the Liberty Village area and the upcoming West Don Lands and East Bayfront - it should settle the debate over the value of having design review very nicely.

AoD

in a couple of years, monarch's buildings will be blocked by the 4 phases being built by canalfa's condos (liberty towers, bliss, liberty on the park etc) anyhow. i think plazacorp's development will be on the same block as well.

Really, it's far too early to harshly judge this upcoming neighbourhood. While I agree that the Yellow Building could use a different colour scheme (and I am sure this will be addressed at a future date), many of the other structures are using a traditional light red brick with a twist of modern green glass. My favorite would be the DNA complex at Shaw St. :) Speaking of which, I hope there is a good view of the Air Show from the rooftops of LV this coming Labour Day weekend.

As for the parking lot area, it is clearly not "end state" and it suffers from the short term construction fallout of the Toy Factory Lofts. Check back in 18 months.

its a really neat building when you see it up close! I really like liberty village, and the king shaw area!

Back