Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

Here is X Condo... It's really tall and skinny now!!!.... I am gonna do a before and after since I took a similar picture a little while back...

This shot of X Condo i took on July 30th, 2009:

3777720909_dc56e60eb6_b.jpg

Here are shots from Yesterday:

3887060695_1a4a59a969_b.jpg

All photos by me: steveve

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?p=4441017&posted=1#post4441017

Peace :)

Boy, does X ever make it's neighbours look bad in comparison.

A mini cluster of X's here would do wonders for this area--as long as there is a little bit of variety with height and placement.

Boy, does X ever make it's neighbours look bad in comparison.

A mini cluster of X's here would do wonders for this area--as long as there is a little bit of variety with height and placement.

It looks like more than half the towers in those shots were inspired by the same ideas as the TD Centre.

Epi said:
Wow I love how Toronto looks like a random South American city here...

True, except the random cluster of abandoned skyscrapers is missing.

If Couture gets built and comes out close to the rendering I think it will also compliment that area well.

Sept. 7th Update

X and town homes from Charles St. E.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Th's

No not yet..I was in the sales office 2weeks ago and asked..but get this..they are planning on using a TH as the sales office/model for X2 !

I like the little detailing on the townhome above the doorway, I expect the lobby to get a bigger version of that.

Anyone think this will be ahead of the schedule Spring 2010 occupany date?

I like the little detailing on the townhome above the doorway, I expect the lobby to get a bigger version of that.

Anyone think this will be ahead of the schedule Spring 2010 occupany date?

Hi XCondo,

Well from the last I was in the sales office 2 weeks ago , I was told Apr/May 2010 for lower floors occupancy..above 30th told aprrox.
autumn 2010.

My fiance and I were at the Decor centre last week and I can tell everyone that the colour selection on the standard hardwood is excellent.

Not sure if they are giving different choices to the higher floors.

In terms of appliances the standard appliances look extremely cheap. We decided to get them anyways and will be replacing them with much better ones once we move in... I find the $10K upgrade pkg for appliances to be a bit pricey. They are same if not cheaper when you buy the same brands yourself... The integrated fan is a must!

Elevator Arrangement

Hi, is there anyone know what would be the elevator arrangement? I am confused since there are many different sayings:

1.) All 4 elevators go to all floor
2.) All 4 elevators go to low floors, and only 2 elevators go to the top
3.) 2 elevators go to the low floors exclusively, and 2 elevators go to the top exclusively

Anyone can confirm which arrangement would be? Thanks.

The north east corner of Broadview and Danforth provides an excellent vantage point for Clewespotters to admire the emerging Madame X - standing before the handsome Casa in all her glory.

Am I the only one who thinks the brick work on the towns WEST wall looks very sloppy? Or are they still working on it?

Last edited:

Back