Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Everyone PLEASE also start this escalation chain.. google reviews, city of brampton, Mpp etc.. lets roll
Some good news.. MPP mcgregory office just called me (Nikki) and i explain everything to her, gave all phone numbers john Vandyk Domenic etc, she will follow up and look into this and let me know. I am living in brampton too so my MPP is different and she will see if to get him involved too.. she will also see if the city need to get involved.. lets see .. i told her other owners will be calling mpp mcgregory soon too.

Last edited:
Some good news.. MPP mcgregory office just called me (Nikki) and i explain everything to her, gave all phone numbers john Vandyk Domenic etc, she will follow up and look into this and let me know. I am living in brampton too so my MPP is different and she will see if to get him involved too.. she will also see if the city need to get involved.. lets see .. i told her other owners will be calling mpp mcgregory soon too.
Cool.

That’s awesome great job!! 👍

If we could all get in on this, that should get the boulder moving. I’ll be doing this today!

Everyone on here should be contacting the MPP Mcgregory office with our concern.. i sent email and got a call back today.

Graham Mcgregory office +1 (905) 495-8030
Received call back from Graham Mcgregory office advising that my MPP Amarjot Sandhu will be callin me.. Amarjot office called and requested i send all details of issue and copy of purchase agreement and they will follow up and get back to me..

Received call back from Graham Mcgregory office advising that my MPP Amarjot Sandhu will be callin me.. Amarjot office called and requested i send all details of issue and copy of purchase agreement and they will follow up and get back to me..
So you all need to contact your local MPP also..

I got call back from Brampton Building department. It seems they got permit for only site servicing. They are still waiting to get permit for building. I asked them for any ETA for that. they told it would be a lengthy process. It would go via planning department and they could not provide update on ETA.

I am not sure how they could finish construction on time without having permits to build. What can we do next?

I am losing my hope here. Our outside occupancy is April 2025. I am not sure when would they receive the permit and start building again.
They haven't get the permit for all these years and now how can they get permit next few months or so.

Last edited:
I got call back from Brampton Building department. It seems they got permit for only site servicing. They are still waiting to get permit for building. I asked them for any ETA for that. they told it would be a lengthy process. It would go via planning department and they could not provide update on ETA.

I am not sure how they could finish construction on time without having permits to build. What can we do next?

I am losing my hope here. Our outside occupancy is April 2025. I am not sure when would they receive the permit and start building again.
They haven't get the permit for all these years and now how can they get permit next few months or so.
I already emailed Vandyk regarding update on permit. I am 100% sure, i won't get reply. Everyone please bug Vandyk for the update.

Last edited:
Permit has been open since 2021. I dont think, they would get permit anytime sooner for the construction.
1689794001942.png
1689794015080.png
1689794026896.png

Back