Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Do we need to book an appointment to visit local MPP office? I sent an email but didn’t receive any response.
Did you explain your issue in your email ? If no response , call them.. Graham Mcgregory office did the escalation to my local MPP..So send your email first to Graham Mcgregory., they will call you and advise your local MPP..Thats what I did...

Found Vandyk Instagram account. It might help to leave a review here too considering it has 3,993 followers. Their last update was 2 days ago so they do use this account regularly. Maybe we can post a comment under one of their post like glad to see this construction is going well.... when will the heart lake one start... it's been 5 years and 0 progress, or "when will you get a permit to build for heart lake conceding the units sold out 5 years ago?"
Let's get the heart lake projects name out to wake them up.

20230722_232450.jpg

Found Vandyk Instagram account. It might help to leave a review here too considering it has 3,993 followers. Their last update was 2 days ago so they do use this account regularly. Maybe we can post a comment under one of their post like glad to see this construction is going well.... when will the heart lake one start... it's been 5 years and 0 progress, or "when will you get a permit to build for heart lake conceding the units sold out 5 years ago?"
Let's get the heart lake projects name out to wake them up.

View attachment 494220
I will comment there too!!!

A realtor friend of mine who sold a couple units of Vandyk said they have 15 permits, and are issued in sequence of construction..

A realtor friend of mine who sold a couple units of Vandyk said they have 15 permits, and are issued in sequence of construction..
I am past believing any one related to real estate. It would be good if they get permit on time.

But now, why there hasn't been any work going on for past few months. We need to keep pushing them, until something gets going. We only have around 1.5years for outside occupancy date. They have to show progress consistently to achieve that. But now in the current speed, they won't even build garage by April, 2025.

Based on the permits, they only have Site Servicing. Im guessing thats why there is not further works being done on site. Need to ask the City of Brampton what the delay in permit release is and when it will be released.
I will ask Domenic about this, see what response he gives me.

Based on the permits, they only have Site Servicing. Im guessing thats why there is not further works being done on site. Need to ask the City of Brampton what the delay in permit release is and when it will be released.
I have already emailed councilors of the respective ward on more details on the permit.

I am past believing any one related to real estate. It would be good if they get permit on time.

But now, why there hasn't been any work going on for past few months. We need to keep pushing them, until something gets going. We only have around 1.5years for outside occupancy date. They have to show progress consistently to achieve that. But now in the current speed, they won't even build garage by April, 2025.
WellI guess I wont be closing October 2024.there has to be somebody who can pushthese guys…re permits, closings. This is a joke

Back