Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Picture from today's visit
20230122_134230.jpg
20230122_143439.jpg

Exactly what I thought when I saw it. Don't think much will happen in 2023. Most likely end of 2024. 😔Let's see what the upcoming letter will say.

already indicated In last letter Apr2025 .. Read between the
My last e mail for closing said December 2023…..absolute joke. Last 3 previous e mails said not change in occupancy date. Now new corresponsence coming in the new year but their new year and our new year are different

Last edited:
28th October, 2024
Hi I also got the notice today..and next "tentative" (in quotes) occupancy date is 28 Oct2024.
I would suggest let's get together and pursue some legal action against these guys...I booked this project back in Sept2017..it's already been 5 years waiting for its completion..

Hi I also got the notice today..and next "tentative" (in quotes) occupancy date is 28 Oct2024.
I would suggest let's get together and pursue some legal action against these guys...I booked this project back in Sept2017..it's already been 5 years waiting for its completion..
October 28, 2024 just imagine 7 years after we purchased it. Absolute joke. The city or somebody else needs to get on these people

Taking action against the builders is hard as they will definitely use covid/lockdown as a excuse as it was 'beyond their control' which made them delay the project. I agree with you, I'm frustrated too 😔

Taking action against the builders is hard as they will definitely use covid/lockdown as a excuse as it was 'beyond their control' which made them delay the project. I agree with you, I'm frustrated too 😔
We are all frustrated at this point but when you drive past the site there isnt much work going on. I would have thought at some point they would play catch up….getit done

Back