Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Not sure what steps she took legally but she did lose her money is all I know. This was the first time I heard it though. I had a chat with someone else who invested in pre construction project for 10 + years and never experienced a builder filing bankruptcy. But it was good to know about Tarion and getting a confirmation of deposit insurance from the builder. I personally never knew that. It's my first time buying Pre-Construction but good to know for future.

I have been driving by a few times a week….never see workers on site….very frustrating to see condos going up so fast in Brampton….all but ours. Will be lucky to be in 2025

I have a feeling it would be finished mid 2024 or close to end of 2024. Not seeing a lot of hope for 2023. I passed by the site few months back. I never see a lot of workers, mostly 4 or 5. Thought I would see more. As for progress, it's was the same digging phrase, didn't see any walls up at the front ( close to the road side).

I have a feeling it would be finished mid 2024 or close to end of 2024. Not seeing a lot of hope for 2023. I passed by the site few months back. I never see a lot of workers, mostly 4 or 5. Thought I would see more. As for progress, it's was the same digging phrase, didn't see any walls up at the front ( close to the road side).
I was hoping for workers on site more than what they are for how far behind they are. All other housing developments are going up very quick and working on weekends

I was hoping for workers on site more than what they are for how far behind they are. All other housing developments are going up very quick and working on weekends
Last time i was tgere Nov think was finishing excavating the front near road then after suppose to be preparing to put foundation and driving buildings post etc

On the positive side, these buildings will come up quickly. 3 buildings at the back already have some vertical walls based on Vandyk's photo posted on IG in December. We can only hope at this point that they delivery by December. Personally, I changed my expectation to May 2024 considering the lack of workers on site whenever I drive by.

On the positive side, these buildings will come up quickly. 3 buildings at the back already have some vertical walls based on Vandyk's photo posted on IG in December. We can only hope at this point that they delivery by December. Personally, I changed my expectation to May 2024 considering the lack of workers on site whenever I drive by.
I have no expectations anymore…..no faith. Just wait cor the next nktice from Vandyk

Back