Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Based on the progress and Vandyk speed. I think Vandyk will aim for late 2025. I never see more than 5 workers on the site so not sure how they can get a building up by next October.
From the little I've gathered, they can not change the outside occupancy date (April 2025) without having an incident that is "beyond their control" e.g. Pandemic, construction workers union strike, major shortage in building supplies, etc. We all know Vandyk would capitalize on these events if it occurs between now to April 2025 and they can move the date again. If no "beyond their control" event from now till May 2025, we can either demand refund+interest to walk away or simply wait. Walking away is no longer profitable.

There is no penalty on their part...the sales agreement protects them in every way. So sad.

From the little I've gathered, they can not change the outside occupancy date (April 2025) without having an incident that is "beyond their control" e.g. Pandemic, construction workers union strike, major shortage in building supplies, etc. We all know Vandyk would capitalize on these events if it occurs between now to April 2025 and they can move the date again. If no "beyond their control" event from now till May 2025, we can either demand refund+interest to walk away or simply wait. Walking away is no longer profitable.

There is no penalty on their part...the sales agreement protects them in every way. So sad.
The garage is the key to completion timing! Once they finish electrical work etc and start pouring concrete then you can get a sound date! Buildings go up quick! My guess around april2025

Do you think they want people to put it up for assignment/sell it so they can resell it for a much higher price? So delaying the project is in their favour unfortunately -_- like no sense of urgency to get it finished

The garage is the key to completion timing! Once they finish electrical work etc and start pouring concrete then you can get a sound date! Buildings go up quick! My guess around april2025
I agree that buildings go up fast and April 2025 is more realistic all things being equal. The multiple years delay is the annoying factor and it being out of our control in anyway. We'll be fine.

I agree that buildings go up fast and April 2025 is more realistic all things being equal. The multiple years delay is the annoying factor and it being out of our control in anyway. We'll be fine.
It will be all good for people who to resell cuz by apr2025 house prices will be soaring again.. int rate looks like it halted now then I think by this year end I early next year rates will start coming down again so house markets will fire up.,

Anyone want to refer their friend to buy from Vandyk. You can get $ 4,000 credit 😂

20230131_144933.jpg

Back