Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Saw on the ' Vandyk properties' YouTube channel, they have realized a new project called " Heartlake collection". Some of them come with a attached garage from what I saw in the picture. I believe these are the ones some people were talking about, the homes they saw in the background of the final release ads.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221117-153708_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20221117-153708_YouTube.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 37
How they gonna get it done by April? 🤨 Confused…
They’re not. 😂

This basically means they can drag ass until 2025.

Come January they will hopefully give us a better timeline… I have my doubts though. Lol

So, who’s ready to join forces for some legal action? Kind of silly, now. They’ve been building every day for a long while now, I don’t see how they can blame the delay on Covid at this point.

They’re not. 😂

This basically means they can drag ass until 2025.

Come January they will hopefully give us a better timeline… I have my doubts though. Lol

So, who’s ready to join forces for some legal action? Kind of silly, now. They’ve been building every day for a long while now, I don’t see how they can blame the delay on Covid at this point.
Received the same notice.. Basically declaring end of covid Unavoidable delays and putting the maximum delay days ..So most likely towards the end if 2024 but before Apr 2025..Will know when the underground garage is done .. Est for that is oct/nov 2023

Back