Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

yeah toronto will start to look like a big city than look like winnipeg all the time from a distance.

No tripod, just my hands trying to hold steady as I try to capture why my living room view is getting better by the evening. Uptown, Blue and Four Seasons are (from my point of view) the three new and fab NW sisters.

nice fresh new angle! four seasons really fills in the view nicely, and really densifies it too! one day one bloor.... one day...

I just relocated the cable for my camera, and so two months later, I am posting. These new towers redefine Yorkville, and although one could pine for the old atmosphere, I think these contribute in an entirely positive manner. Buildings that I've walked past almost daily look new, given the new context they reside in, and this fire station looked particularly fresh.

Attachments

• Four Seasons February.jpg
    Four Seasons February.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
These towers also bring the big city core feeling furhter north. Walking down Yonge or Bay north of Bloor, Cumberland or Yorkville, will never be the same again.

These towers also bring the big city core feeling furhter north. Walking down Yonge or Bay north of Bloor, Cumberland or Yorkville, will never be the same again.

It's like how Minto changed Eglinton and Yonge. Sitting in the Mandarin (I'm still trying to figure out where all those eaters came from - Gananoque?) I couldn't figure out why people would resist this kind of change.

I just wasted 10 minutes of my morning staring at this stunner through my binoculars. It looks like the floor they're starting has taller ceilings--a possible penthouse or sub-penthouse level? Really just glimmers in the morning sunrise....so exciting to watch dozens more projects launch in the area over the next few years....

From St. Andrews Club King/University
dscf0238.jpg

that photo is taken from a great elevation as it is basically eyelevel with the city ^^^
and since you can't really see the streets below, you can almost imagine that these buildings are taller than they actually are. (manhattan style).

I was walking by the Four Seasons site with a buddy when this happened. We were about half a block south when we suddenly heard an epic spillage sound from up high.

I missed a large portion of the spill but you can see a trail of debris and from how high it was.

fallf.jpg

Back