Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Am I the only one who's having trouble correlating the rendering with the building as it rises? I can't figure out which way the rendering is oriented on the site. Where's the ballroom-podium thinger going? And where's the base and core of the shorter tower?

The 55 storey tower is rising at the southwest corner of the block and the podium will be on the north side facing Scollard. The 25 storey tower will be east of the podium, on Scollard as well.

It does seem odd to me that they haven't started the 25 storey tower yet. I wonder if that's a sales hold, a financing hold, or just a site logistics hold.

I noticed this when I was walking by on cumberland today

sany0220.jpg

sany0225.jpg

Last edited:
the presence of steel, compounded with the reflective glass will give this project a sense of strength and class.

Here's some Four Seasons updates i got today!

Beautiful day :D!

*This is my first time seeing the Four Seasons Cladding and i am definitely impressed!

4441458525_ab4bd87271_b.jpg

4442239846_eb0043db11_b.jpg

All photos by me: steveve :)

March 17 Click for full size
They where setting up a 200Ton crawler today and it will be inside the building on rail of all things. You can see the beam in the photo.

It going to take about 2 months to get the framing with trusses weighting 60T each erected.

Been a while since seeing a crawler on a site and only used for tight area as well doing a lot of moving around.

This tower is perfect for everyones taste.... You see for those that like the reflective glass, they have the reflective glass, for those that like the transparent glass, they have the transparent glass.. For those that like the sleek modern tower, they have a sleek modern tower... and for those that like the historic, faux historic, well they have the fountain...

how about me Cal? i like ferris wheels.

will i get a ferris wheel? will i? will i?

Sure, I can give you a ferris wheel.. but there surely isn't enough space in the place where I plan on putting it..

..or else it might be a tight fit.

by me

sany0244.jpg

sany0245.jpg

sany0251g.jpg

sany0253.jpg

Many hotel visitors and condo residents are going to be annoyed when they discover that they are living/staying next to a firehall. Been there, done that. It's not fun.

Back