Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

I've only seen the 2 panels on the east side and it appeared very reflective, even with the sun in the south-west sky as it was late afternoon. It's not quite as reflective as it appears in photographs, but almost as much.

Last edited:
Neat pattern with the Four Seasons Glass... cellphone picture

sspx1428.jpg

sspx1427.jpg

Looks great so far, it will be great to see a large section all done and to see what other cladding materials they use to compliment the glass.

On the west side they have two floors of it up, between the hoist and the ballroom/event space. I think it looks great, but that's just my impression.

Also looks like quite a bit of steel is going up around the event space. I noticed quite a bit of shelf angle up, so I'm sure they'll be erecting the box soon.

this glass will shimmer in the summer sun. the building will certainly bring life to an area that has generally been taken over with sterile developments. oh, and the rose garden, park and giant fountain will be nice too.

The glass really doesn't photograph well. Yours is actually one of the first that approximates what it looks like in person (maybe the lower angle from further back?)

March16th Update

A few more views of Four Seasons now pouring the 10th floor. Nothing appears to be happening with the east tower yet

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who's having trouble correlating the rendering with the building as it rises? I can't figure out which way the rendering is oriented on the site. Where's the ballroom-podium thinger going? And where's the base and core of the shorter tower?

Back