Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Until I can park my car like this, I am not buying a High-End Condo in Yorkville. I don't trust my Lambo to the likes of the riffraff trolling through Yorkville. (People like Caltrane!!! :p;) )

[video=youtube;BGBZSPuO7Jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGBZSPuO7Jk[/video]

Well the Park is right next to "The Rug"

img1074y.jpg

img1073b.jpg

img1075dc.jpg

I hope those white pillars on the shorter tower are going to be clad, and not left that jarring white. (I assume they will be once everything else is done on the plaza.)

Otherwise, it's all looking pretty spiffy.

I hope those white pillars on the shorter tower are going to be clad, and not left that jarring white. (I assume they will be once everything else is done on the plaza.)

Otherwise, it's all looking pretty spiffy.

I think the pillars have been clad. For what it's worth, they didn't seem quite as bright in person.

^I got closer. :D

20120916190326.jpg

This glass panel is to be replaced--didn't pass QA.

20120916185849.jpg

The sidewalk has a very chic solid feel to it. It surpasses Bloor West's new sidewalks. Tops.

20120916185810.jpg

There is a strong possibility the opening of the hotel will be delayed 'til mid-end October.

20120916190707.jpg

Last edited:
^I got closer. :D

20120916190326.jpg

wow this lobby looks FANTASTIC (if that is indeed the lobby i'm looking at)! super high ceilings n all! sucks that none of this level of detail is reflected on the outside from street level. they just covered it all up with one huge black wall with tiny window slits :(

wow this lobby looks FANTASTIC (if that is indeed the lobby i'm looking at)! super high ceilings n all! sucks that none of this level of detail is reflected on the outside from street level. they just covered it all up with one huge black wall with tiny window slits :(

I like the podium a lot. It also allows for more privacy for those inside. Who wants people gawking at them from the sidewalk?

Back