Toronto Exhibit Residences | 99.97m | 32s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

Dec 19
11460306604_73e0563e71_b.jpg

11460444623_5a996fdcb8_b.jpg

11460324674_f1bbed0be6_b.jpg

11460326484_d6c401855a_b.jpg

11460289265_80bb87c8d7_b.jpg

11460412686_bef18e092b_b.jpg

We miss the mcdonalds because it was the only burger joint around aside from the terrible burger king at college spadina. That McDonalds was also a godsend for late night studying food runs from robarts. It might not seem like much of a loss but it was really just a great thing to have around for us.

I see what you mean. it would be nice to have more fast food resultants open later other than Horton's, for those of us who work night shifts.

Wanting convenient cheap accessible food is important, but mourning a McDonalds? Surely the negatives out weigh the positives. It's barely food. Isn't it for down and out people who can't afford proper food? The only people I see in there are students, poor people, and the homeless. You'd be far better served by a fruit and vegetable stand.

Last edited:
Wanting convenient cheap accessible food is important, but mourning a McDonalds? Surely the negatives out weigh the positives. It's barely food. Isn't it for down and out people who can't afford proper food? The only people I see in there are students, poor people, and the homeless. You'd be far better served by a fruit and vegetable stand.

While it might be hard to call food, ill tell you first hand that while writing a 20page essay at 2am in the library nothing hits the spot like a Junior Chicken and Bigmac with fries.
We have like a bazillion Subway restaurants around so no worries we also get our daily veggie quota ;)

Also not sure what McDonalds you tend to visit but there is a range of all income and age groups who eat it.

My.understanding is that the McDonald's will reopen in the new building. The entire campus and I will greet it with open arms and empty stomachs.

Back