Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Maybe, Maybe Not.

What I can say is, by summer Yonge and Gerrard should become one of the more interesting intersections on the downtown strip.

Cool. I was actually suggesting it (Scramble Intersection) myself, while piggybacking on your comment ;)

I agree. It's a super tight corner as-is, standing-pedestrian speaking.
Who am I kidding; if it were up to me I'd put a Scramble at EVERY intersection! lol

I was taking pictures with my cellphone yesterday, some guy came up to me and told me that Aura was ugly. I replied, well it's not finished, so it's just a pile of concrete. He replied back referring me to the rendering on the hoarding " look the picture of the tower its over there, it's ugly"

Beasting on Yonge Street!

photo-577.jpg

The biggest tower ever built in Toronto since Scotiaplaza.

Last edited:
I was taking pictures with my cellphone yesterday, some guy came up to me and told me that Aura was ugly. I replied, well it's not finished, so it's just a pile of concrete. He replied back referring me to the rendering on the hoarding " look the picture of the tower its over there, it's ugly"

The biggest tower ever built in Toronto since Scotiaplaza.

They were probably someone from Urban Toronto trying to pick an ON SITE debate with you. Did they mention aA at all? haha

They were probably someone from Urban Toronto trying to pick an ON SITE debate with you. Did they mention aA at all? haha

I've been creeping this site for years now and decided that this comment was the one I had to reply to and pop my virginity.

HIIIIIIIIIIIILARIOU!

Well, the floor space is going to be 1.3 million sq feet, right? I don't think there have been such large buildings built recently.

Noticed on the weekend that two glass panels are missing - one is boarded over; see the pictures on the pevious page. Hope this is not indicative of syle of substance materials.

Well, the floor space is going to be 1.3 million sq feet, right? I don't think there have been such large buildings built recently.

That's what I was thinking when I made my post.

The only other buildings that might come close would have been BAC, or RBC Centre.

So what I interpret from that is one of the setbacks gets raised another 3s but the overall height remains unchanged. Probably more demand for tiny mid-level units rather than large PH units near the top.

I'd hate to own a unit here but as a student rental...wow what a pickup joint it shall be with likely over 2000 residents in one tower!

Back