Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

auraapp.jpg

Androiduk,

Thanks for the post.

You were the first one to make a post about additional 3 floors. Later, Interchange 24, on the strength of an 'authoritative' quote from none other than Rick Dhanzi -- vice-president, marketing -- had made a post denying any such intention on the part of Canderel. You had to back down.

Now, in all fairness to you, it is time for Interchange 24 to say sorry to you for putting more faith in the words of a developer than one of its own and, publicly, take a vow to never again take at face value whagtever comes out of the mouth of developers.

So does this mean the developer will take an inch or 2 off the hight of each unit?

So does this mean the developer will take an inch or 2 off the hight of each unit?

You can add up another 3 floors to your unit. Instead of 61st floor, you, now, will be on 64th floor. A lot more sun and a longer/better view of Toronto. You might not be able to see the individuals walking on the street.:)

Androiduk,

Thanks for the post.

You were the first one to make a post about additional 3 floors. Later, Interchange 24, on the strength of an 'authoritative' quote from none other than Rick Dhanzi -- vice-president, marketing -- had made a post denying any such intention on the part of Canderel. You had to back down.

Now, in all fairness to you, it is time for Interchange 24 to say sorry to you for putting more faith in the words of a developer than one of its own and, publicly, take a vow to never again take at face value whagtever comes out of the mouth of developers.

Calm down. How melodramatic!

When something gets reported, we ask the people who should know, and we report what we were told. Would you prefer that we reported whatever we felt like?

If for whatever reason the developers do not want to divulge certain information, we cannot compel them to until they are ready.

Calm down. How melodramatic!

When something gets reported, we ask the people who should know, and we report what we were told. Would you prefer that we reported whatever we felt like?

If for whatever reason the developers do not want to divulge certain information, we cannot compel them to until they are ready.

Looks like I hit a raw nerve somewhere. That was not the intention. Sorry. I guess, I should have put a smiling face at the end of the post.

Just keep on doing the good reporting job you are doing.:)

Hey, I never backed down even when Ed and interchange said the building was only gonna be 75 floors.

They( the developers) would have never posted 78 floors on the city's application website if they weren't serious about adding the floors to the tower.

Hey, I never backed down even when Ed and interchange said the building was only gonna be 75 floors.

I am not interested in winning every argument and score every point. As one of Kenny Rogers' song (Do you recognise this name?) says, There is a time to fight and there is a time to walk away. That's the big diffeence between the young/hot blood and a more serene blood.

Amen.

I guess this totally explains why they have not allowed assignment sales at Aura, even though the Tower & Executive Suites (floors 5-71) have been completely sold out for some time now.

That's one of the problems that happens when your favourite websites become 'friends' with the very people you're talking about. You end up with information from the horses mouth that goes against what we always did before the site became 'friends' with the developers. And that was finding clues and discussing them. We still do that, but now it's different, because site owners can go to the developers directly. They report it back to us, and we're supposed to just accept the answers we get as fact. In this case the rumours and clues were right, and it shows exactly what I'm talking about.
While it's great we get insider information from some developers once in a while, it was more fun when we found it ourselves I guess.

If the 3 additional floors get approved, I'm sure the new units will be snapped up the second they hit the market. Any guesses as to what they'll ask per sq. ft.?

Nice find androiduk!

Guess we'll find out the new height on Jan 25th (hopefully above Scotia!).

Are they 10' ceilings on that part of the tower? If they are the three extra floors might actually nudge it to almost Scotia's height. And really, if it were also possible to add another floor just below the penthouses this thing might even beat Trump's spire.

Back