News   Jul 15, 2024
 72     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 341     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 536     0 

The Met + Encore at The Met (Edilcan, 43 + 33s, P+S) COMPLETE

Crane is coming down right now. It's about halfway down.

Have they started doing anything on the Encore building yet?

Photos. Sorry for the cloudy day. Unfortunately I didn't have a say in when they were going to take the crane down. :p

smaller1.jpg

smaller2.jpg

smaller3.jpg

smaller4.jpg

Re: Re: The MET Phase I & 2 [The Met Condos] (UT)

What is it with digital cameras these days and poor contrast?

smaller2ye4.jpg

mmmmm... sexy.

The townhouses are really looking like they will fit in on Granby.

mmmmm... sexy.

Now that I've caught up with the B&A section, I feel all lemming-like for having posted that. It can't possibly be the clean horizontal lines, sleek glass, slim profile, or most importantly the fact that unlike many projects this actually feels like a finished product that attracts me. It must be the parabola.

Now imagine that with the old red and yellow balconies...

This project is one of my favourites that went up in the past few years. I'm glad to see it came along well. Can't wait for the 2nd building to go up.

Definately of the best surprises of 06/07. The curves add variety to the invasion of Clewes boxes. And I love how they finished off the blank wall with cladding instead of just cheaping out.

360854930_665e1ca6e8_o.jpg

The base has been poured for the phase 2 crane. It's kind of weird tho, it's as is if the second phase's garage won't be as deep as the first phase's.

Geeze I forgot this was due for a twin.

A sexier younger sister?

Nice.

the shorter but slimmer twin definitely looks sexier on renderings

Good observation, Burgher. I believe the number of tenants who did not opt for a parking space actually caused the builder to eliminate an entire level of proposed parking. Apparently there are alot of eco-friendly buyers in phase 2!

"Occupancies have been moved up by six months."

Does anyone know where this information comes from? I'm a purchaser in phase 1 and have not been informed of this by the builder... but I hope it's correct!

Back