News   May 14, 2024
 728     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 441     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 491     0 

Sixty Loft Condos (Sorbara Development) - Real Estate -

Re: >Re: Loblaws

Did someone say Loblaws? I've gotta call my bank and my lawyer to stand by for when I sign the purchase agreement!

All it needs now is a drycleaner and I'm set!

Loblaws?

Ok this is off topic but i herd there was a Loblaws going in on the corner of Bathurst and Lakeshore has anyone else herd of this? I never know if what i hear is correct so i thought i would ask.

Re: Loblaws?

So exciting! Just like how all of a sudden, my email is full of hot stock buys on penny stocks sent just to me. I'm going to be rich!

Re: >Re: Loblaws

Don't wait! Let your clothes get dirty! Buy now!

Re: Sixty Loft

I sold my lower kidney to an ageing Chinese businessman just now so that I could afford a unit. I'm in.

I just sold my soul - that was the only way to get enough cash for the penthouse. I (with my dirty, wrinkled clothes) am so in.

I heard that it is HAUNTED and they are trying to cover it up but also giving discounts if you tell them you know, so maybe a good deal if you arent scared of ghosts!!! :eek :D

hahaha

I didn’t know that ghosts were a part of the package....WICKED now we are really getting our monies worth!

ahhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhh i just got a notice yesterday letting us know that the occupancy date has bee extended to Jan 14,2008. I'm assuming that since we are on the 6th floor we wont be moving in until around March, that is if this occupancy date stays the same.

Re: ahhhhhhhhhh

I live on a lower level and I received a delay of December 31, 2007. Although I'm assuming I'll end up moving in sometime in March.

I just know it'll be worth the wait!

I just got a buyer for my place! Even though the move-in date has changed, I'm gonna live rough in the ravine for a month or two with all my furniture rather than back out of this deal!

These delays are really putting a dent in my plans. How rude!!!

Strange. I have not got a call from them for any delays. When it was originally delayed from April 2007 to Oct 2007, I didn't get a call either. What's up with that?!

They sent the delay by registered mail...so unless they have your address wrong, you should get one.

Back