News   Jul 12, 2024
 881     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 790     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 330     0 

Sightings ...

Alan Vihant (V.P. Concord Adex) in Santiago, Chile. Actually had a good 20 minute chat with him where I mentioned I was a member of the Railway Lands Pedestrian Bridge Design Charrette working group.

I wonder what he's doing here. I would think he would be doing scenes for Terminator: TSCC.

If I ran into him, I think I'd have to approach him and say hi. Ya, I'd say hi ;)

It was canceled :( ... 2nd season was so damn good. Real shame. I wanted to say hi too but I was with family and so was he. Thought he'd rather the respect of space than some drooling fanboy :)

It was canceled :( ... 2nd season was so damn good. Real shame. I wanted to say hi too but I was with family and so was he. Thought he'd rather the respect of space than some drooling fanboy :)

It was? WTF? Why does every good show get canceled? Ugh!

Although this was last week, I felt I must post:

Our mayor, formerly known as his blondness, strolling across the dump also known as Nathan Philips Square, with an aide by his side, and then returning to city hall with ice cream, same aide by his side.

Whatever else you may say about David Miller, he has great hair, more white now than blond.

Yesterday's B-list festival:

* Eddie Shack in the St. Lawrence Market north at 9 a.m.

* Brian Tobin ascending the Colonnade escalator at 3:40 p.m.

* Carol Pope in the shopping concourse at Yonge and Bloor at 5:40 p.m.

John McCallum in the CBC Atrium last week.

thumbnail.aspx

The amazing Isabella Rossellini, daughter of the legendary Ingrid Bergman, waiting along with us for a flight to New York early Saturday morning, and sharing the same flight with us. We presumed her appearances at TIFF were over and done with.

She is as lovely in person as in films, arresting blue eyes, a countenance really similar to that of her mother.

Her hair was of course very beautiful, cut short and sassy.

Last edited:

Back