News   Jul 12, 2024
 887     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 797     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 331     0 

Sightings ...

Saw Brad J Lamb last night getting out of his illegally parked Rolls Royce Phantom and went into the King Eddie Hotel.

Atom Egoyan, scads of National Ballet folks including Kevin Garland, Aleksandar Antonijevic and his partner Geon, and Steve Munro ( who seems to go to everything ) at Nederlands Dans Theater on Friday night.

Roy Square sign in my friends back yard. He applied to the city to get it (not a thief). His last name is Roy, and apparently, his great Grandfather started Roy square by opening a Hardware store there. Something like that.

DSC00020.jpg

How can you apply to the city to get stuff like that?!

Is there a web site or phone number at the city regarding these old signs?

Richard Rodier, lawyer mouthpiece for Jim Balsillie, this morning underground at First Canadian Place.

The city is selling the current signs as they replace them with the new ones. $15 each I believe. Obviously the Roy Square one was history anyways.

Interesting, too, how it became "Roy" in the end, considering how the 1960s version of said sign was "Roy's"...

Saw Mel Lastman twice in a week! first time, i saw him coming out of Swiss Chalet at Yonge St and Heath St around 6pm. he was looking all shifty-eyed, wearing a "Mike Harris-like" golf ensemble and carrying two chicken dinners in a big white plastic bag.

second time, a few days later moving skittishly down Yonge St, south of St. Clair, avoiding all eye contact with his fellow pedestrians.

he has very odd, paranoid energy (as if he expects someone to start yelling at him), and he's also a short little guy!

Saw Mel Lastman twice in a week! first time, i saw him coming out of Swiss Chalet at Yonge St and Heath St around 6pm. he was looking all shifty-eyed, wearing a "Mike Harris-like" golf ensemble and carrying two chicken dinners in a big white plastic bag.

Better if he were wearing this kind of golf ensemble

three-stooges-400.jpg

TTC honcho Adam Giambrone hopped off a streetcar and headed into the U of T sports centre or Starbucks @ Spadina & Harbord. I'm pretty fast with my camera but I almost missed him, he doesn't stand out at all and he looks like a young UofT student.

adam.jpg

TTC honcho Adam Giambrone hopped off a streetcar and headed into the U of T sports centre or Starbucks @ Spadina & Harbord. I'm pretty fast with my camera but I almost missed him, he doesn't stand out at all and he looks like a young UofT student.

Adam looks like he's on his way to the debate club tryouts.

Rex Murphy, :eek:, last night at Queen's Quay. That's the second time we've bumped into him on a Thursday around that night.

Back