News   Aug 08, 2024
 520     0 
News   Aug 08, 2024
 1.1K     3 
News   Aug 08, 2024
 495     0 

Sightings ...

Well it only took 20+ years, but I guess Clinton's has finally...
jump_the_shark.png

When i worked at Porter I was on a first name basis with Justin Trudeau. Very nice guy. I once helped him and his wife with a bunch of their bags/baby stuff right after they had their first kid and we talked for a bit and everytime he flew with us after that he would come by and say hello to me and always remembered my name.

Ol' Smithy himself, having lunch with some other geezah at Sierra Grill, Bayview Village last Saturday.

That's George Smitherman for those of you who don't understand my little nickname there.

Samuel Jackson
Clooney
Miriam something (from the "Queen")
John Malkovich
and one other actor whose name I forget (short, intense fellow from Jaws)

all together last month in a private room at Mistura, one of my colleagues was peeking through the partion.

Samuel Jackson
Clooney
Miriam something (from the "Queen")
John Malkovich
and one other actor whose name I forget (short, intense fellow from Jaws)

all together last month in a private room at Mistura, one of my colleagues was peeking through the partion.

if only Quentin T. was in the can when your buddy peeked

"if only Quentin T. was in the can when your buddy peeked"

Ok, you are wierd. My colleague was female and she was peeking through the sliding door partions that separated our dining areas.

"if only Quentin T. was in the can when your buddy peeked"

Ok, you are wierd. My colleague was female and she was peeking through the sliding door partions that separated our dining areas.

wasn't asking your friend to peek on Quentin T while he's in the can....let's do this again then....you mention that 5 hollywood types were all dining together, and I wondered what if Quentin was in the can (at the same time) as your friend peeked through the partitions...suggesting that they were all maybe meeting with Quentin (as the Director) and they (as the actors) and they were putting together the finishing touches on an upcoming Quentin T. movie...

Back