356     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 340     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 833     3 

Should Canada keep the Monarchy?

Should Canada keep the Monarchy?

• Total voters
I find it really distasteful that immigrants would come into this country and say that we should get rid of the monarchy because it doesn't have any meaning to them.

My family is from Poland, but I support the monarchy. Why get rid of one of the last traditions that Canada still has?

And I don't know anyone who gets upset seeing the Queen's face on coinage or on certain bills. How that mean's we're not the masters of our own domain, I don't know.

Cuz if the monarchy ever actually tried to DO something to Canada, you know we'd all suddenly be more than happy to get rid of them, so they won't.

I find it really distasteful that immigrants would come into this country and say that we should get rid of the monarchy because it doesn't have any meaning to them.

Why? All immigrants must support the Monarchy?

simply put, no one. i don't think it should be changed, so i don't think anyone should have any say in it. if people think becoming a republic is going to have a big effect on this country then they're deluding themselves.

denominations of the rainbow

Elton John. Duh

LOL! just when they though our money couldn't get any gayer. ;)

I am Toronto born and bred. My mom is Toronto born and bred. My dad was backwoods Quebec born and bred.

I say, dump the monarchy. Now. Don't wait until Betty II passes.

Back