315     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 5.3K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 965     6 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it does revolve around the incident with the boyfriend. The story is based on "18 months of research", which more or less puts the starting point of the research at/just before the death threats and break-in. Given that he had cocaine and heroin on him at the time.... maybe it really wasn't crack cocaine in the glass pipe. It was probably heroin, which is totally smokable. And doesn't leave the tell-tale track marks of injecting...

EDIT:

Fixed that for you brah

Last edited:
I think it does revolve around the incident with the boyfriend. The story is based on "18 months of research", which more or less puts the starting point of the research at/just before the death threats and break-in. Given that he had cocaine and heroin on him at the time.... maybe it really wasn't crack cocaine in the glass pipe. It was probably heroin, which is totally smokable. And doesn't leave the tell-tale track marks of injecting...

EDIT:

Fixed that for you brah

I spoke with a friend who knows about this stuff and he said from the description of the video it sounded more like Ford was smoking crystal meth not crack cocaine. I hadn't seen this mentioned by anyone and I don't know what would be considered worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back