19     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 223     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 520     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are murmurs on twitter that this weekend the Globe will be releasing a "long-gestating" and potentially scathing story on the Ford family's past drug ties.

I think I might know what this story is about. I've heard a stuff which is not really public knowledge.

^Is it one of either (a) Rob Ford-was-a-weed-dealer-in-high-school or (b) something about his sister's train wreck of a life? Just wondering if there's more than just those floating around...

According to Don Peat and Daniel Dale's tweets, it took Ford over 90 minutes to get to work this morning. It's gotta make you wonder why it took so long, but I guess the logical answer is he was in a Tim Hortons drive-thru and stuck some magnets on cars in the Cloverdale parking lot. That's about a full day's work.

Actually, in this week's NOW cover story, it mentioned that he followed a route (I suspect by the McDonald's drive-through ref) north to Weston + 401, and then the 401 to the DVP and into work. So, a real "long way around"--dunno whether that's to avoid being pelted by eggs, or just because he's got a phobia about driving along city streets...

Jeet heer from the globe tweeted "anyone interested in the rob ford story will want to pay attention to the globe and mail tomorrow. Bombshell about to explode"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back