26     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 230     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 524     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I think someone mentioned that the Globe had been working on a story for many months – I presume this is it?

According to Heer Jeet, it may have something to do with Rob Ford’s sister’s ex-boyfriend charged with threatening death.

I assumed that this precipitated the video. Whatever shitty drug habits Ford has, he was probably infected by his sister (or brother!) and her boyfriend, with her boyfriend being his dealer/provider. Once shit went south between him + her, Ford needed new avenues... and maybe started looking for safe havens within which he could feed his habit but keep the drugs off him and out of his car. That would explain why that girl in that comment section (sorry to be so vague... it was linked like 50 pages back) said Ford would do drugs in her+her mom's apartment. The videotaping happened in another of these supposed safe havens.

I wonder if the bombshell article will explain that guy, the photo of Ford with the kid who got shot, the haircut... ugh, I gotta set the alarm early tomorrow, hopefully they post it before I need to leave for Doors Open!!

MetroMan – please check your in box.

MetroMan please tell us what your inbox says because holy shit we're flipping out like a bunch of crack addicts needing our next score

Last edited:
Someone from the Globe chimed in stating they have embargo's for a reason and advises to take shelter. This looks like the real deal.

Oh, come on Ramako.

This is an anonymous thread buried deep in the internet.

If you REALLY know something, go ahead and reveal. Don't tease.

I am trying to think what could be a bigger story then Rob Ford smoking crack.

If it does not involve his sister and her drug dealer boyfriend what could it be? I wonder if it's something along the lines of the Jerry Sandusky story?

Can those on here who claim to be in the know give us some hints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back