117     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 873     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 996     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna post all the pics; y'all can google image search "Rob Ford election night" yourselves. Maybe there's been some new furniture and redecorating (what else does Diane have to do all day?) but I'm thinking it's the same house, same room (maybe a different angle).

smh.

Kat_YYZ, I withdraw my post and stand corrected on my incorrect conclusion based on styrofoam ceiling tiles. I guess that was a bit on the trivial side. Perhaps you're right and we should focus on more meaningful topics and better research. But ragging on the Fords is still such fun.

It's almost as if somebody created that account for the sole purpose of posting this. Perhaps somebody with a lot of down-time on their hands and who may have a bit of an axe to grind. Possibly someone who is not very experienced when it comes to the realm of computers & social media.

"Bill" from Etobicoke?

Could be worth a follow.

It's linked to an AOL account that begins with t (most likely tcp66, whatever that means) and the account's sole follower is 'Stephanie' @sdeprima60, also linked to an AOL account.

It's linked to an AOL account that begins with t (most likely tcp66, whatever that means) and the account's sole follower is 'Stephanie' @sdeprima60, also linked to an AOL account.
And the linked phone number ends in "33". Anyone have a cell phone list for Rob's assistants?

Q&A: Nick Kouvalis, the kingmaker behind both Rob Ford and John Tory’s mayoral wins
What was your thought process like in joining Tory’s team? Were there any temptations to work with the Fords?
No. I like the Fords. I liked them when I worked for them in 2010, and even though we had our falling out in 2011, I still like them. I still respect them. But when we found out about the gangs and the guns, that was when I decided I wasn’t going to be working for them again.

What was the nature of the falling out in 2011?
My primary job as chief of staff was to advise the mayor, and I found myself not able to implement the agenda that was set by Mayor Ford. I found myself not able to run the office, and I found that my advice wasn’t being taken. So there was no point for me to be there anymore.
[...]
In July, before Rob Ford withdrew from the mayoral race, you tweeted that he would win in Ward 2, and that Doug would lose the mayoral election. How did you predict that?
In fairness, Bob Rae predicted it in May on Twitter. And there was another gentleman who predicted it as well. It started to seem to me in July, when Rob came back from rehab, that he just wasn’t in it anymore, and that he wasn’t going to sit and lose. He was going to get out of the race. And I knew Doug always wanted to run anyway. So I just assumed it.
[...]
You once remarked that you thought that Rob Ford would make a good mayor. Do you think he was a good mayor?
No, he wasn’t. He had all the potential, and he did do some good things. Please write my whole answer and not part of it here: no, he wasn’t a good mayor, but he did do good things. There was too much drama, too much energy spent on him and his personal life, and not enough on the taxpayers. His behaviour took away from him accomplishing his agenda, because his behaviour ensured that councillors didn’t vote with him.
http://torontolife.com/city/qa-nick-kouvalis-kingmaker-behind-rob-ford-john-torys-mayoral-wins/

Last edited:
He didn't really say much.
26er of gg.PNG

https://twitter.com/goldsbie/status/676487496113389568

Attachments

• 26er of gg.PNG
    26er of gg.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 561
Do you know what the number was Councillor Ford’s motion entailed? The total amount city councillors’ claimed for business travel expenses? Total? In 2014, it came to $42,672.09. $42,672.09. That’s under $1000/per city council member/year.

Or, in terms of an almost $11 billion annual operating budget, 0.0000039 of that. Not sure I have the right number of zeroes, there are so many of them. That’s not even rounding error.
http://afuitbs.com/2015/12/14/pissants/

Same French tutor lined up for Doug's run at the CPC leadership…

Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 5.06.19 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 5.06.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 5.06.19 PM.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 451
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back