News   Jul 15, 2024
 930     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 640     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That egg has a total of two tweets...

It's almost as if somebody created that account for the sole purpose of posting this. Perhaps somebody with a lot of down-time on their hands and who may have a bit of an axe to grind. Possibly someone who is not very experienced when it comes to the realm of computers & social media.

"Bill" from Etobicoke?

Could be worth a follow.

It's almost as if somebody created that account for the sole purpose of posting this. Perhaps somebody with a lot of down-time on their hands and who may have a bit of an axe to grind. Possibly someone who is not very experienced when it comes to the realm of computers & social media.

"Bill" from Etobicoke?

Could be worth a follow.

Dave from Scarborough!

https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/675365799012487169

CV9hnVyWoAAOyvL.png:large

Rob Ford's statement on council vote re: per diem

Who wrote that for him?

"Bill" from Etobicoke?

Could be worth a follow.

There aren't a lot of Bill Hynes in Toronto - Facebook has a guy in Scarborough who is the president of the local Newfoundland Social Club.

"TCP66" in the name could refer to Port 66 which is for SQL traffic - so either the guy is a database admin or someone who knows IT is astroturfing. Or it could be random.

In order to share time off together, the Ford clan has a strict policy of coordinating their annual vacations from July 1st to June 30th each year.

So Robbie is meeting his new mail order bride sex slave brother from another mother. :D

ford-xmas-jpg.61780

I don't know about you guys, but my "good old" family usually has their family Christmas party ON DECEMBER 25th.

I haven't even had my office party yet!
I know people who celebrate Christmas, complete with tree and turkey meal, in August because it's the only time they can get all their family together. I just had a family Christmas weekend for the same reason.

So this isn't a Ford fam residence - it's got styrofoam ceiling tiles. It's decorated in a homey style, so not a hired hotel room. Just guessing, but possiblyat a retirement residence or similar?
As the Ford family has very little 'taste' I would not be at all surprised if they had styrofoam ceiling tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back