News   Jul 15, 2024
 1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
crack coach2.PNG

https://twitter.com/ChaseRuttig/status/676519314308993024

crack coach.jpg

Maurice and Vijay are thrilled to be the only grade nine students to make the junior football team. But it soon becomes clear that their coach, Bob Jones, who has just been elected mayor, has his own reasons for giving his two new players preferential treatment.

Massive media coverage of the outspoken Coach Jones starts turning up allegations of illegal behaviour, including use of crack cocaine. And the ego-driven competitiveness that won Jones the mayor's office fuels his abusive coaching style.

But Jones has many dedicated supporters, including Vijay's father, who say Jones cares about the little people and credits him with saving his football players from a life of drugs and gangs. Maurice and Vijay finally decide that they've had enough. But can they get the rest of the team, especially the older players who resent them as "minor niners," to help them take control from the man the whole world knows as the Crack Coach?

While based on a situation taken directly from the headlines, Steven Sandor offers a compelling and entirely fictional story that explores what happens when young players strive to take action that addresses an unexpected and destructive issue — rather than waiting for adults to face up to the problem.
http://www.amazon.ca/Crack-Coach-Steven-Sandor/dp/1459409809

Attachments

• crack coach.jpg
    crack coach.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 613
  • crack coach2.PNG
    crack coach2.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 604
I wonder what Nick thinks about Harper losing support over his campaigning with Rob Ford.

Unlike Doug and Rob (…unh hunh, yeah, right…), Kouvalis didn't know that the Liberals were going to win. Just days before the vote he was tweeting that "the numbers are moving" in favour of Harper.*

*BTW: Kouvalis predicted Romney in 2012 by "a landslide" over Obama. Rob Ford won due to the "my asshole will teach you assholes a lesson - and I really hate paying all of those taxes that I don't actually pay" vote, not Kouvalis, and Tory won due to the "anyone but Ford" vote, not Kouvalis. And now Kouvalis is working for Leitch - who polls at half of Doug Ford's single digit.

Last edited:
Doug telling Rob to fire Kouvalis would immediately result in Kouvalis leaving Rob (after you get fired you leave, or security gets involved).

Surely Doug would have tried to fire Kouvalis himself, since he was the 'true' Chief of Staff.

I'm not gonna post all the pics; y'all can google image search "Rob Ford election night" yourselves. Maybe there's been some new furniture and redecorating (what else does Diane have to do all day?) but I'm thinking it's the same house, same room (maybe a different angle).

Yep, yep - I see it now. Look - register vent in the ceiling (squint, it's there and I saw one in another pic after I obediently Googled) so I guess this must be the basement? So who are all these people? Other than one of the KFos and (presumably) her boyfriend, possibly the back of Diane and maybe Mike(?) as Santa, does anyone recognize anyone else? <double squint> Is that Rob in the background next to Santa's back or another little old lady?

(PS - I still think her basement looks like a retirement home party room...)

Unlike Doug and Rob (…unh hunh, yeah, right…), Kouvalis didn't know that the Liberals were going to win. Just days before the vote he was tweeting that "the numbers are moving" in favour of Harper.*

*BTW: Kouvalis predicted Romney in 2012 by "a landslide" over Obama. Rob Ford won due to the "my asshole will teach you assholes a lesson - and I really hate paying all of those taxes that I don't actually pay" vote, not Kouvalis, and Tory won due to the "anyone but Ford" vote, not Kouvalis. And now Kouvalis is working for Leitch - who polls at half of Doug Ford's single digit.

Why would he waste his time with her?

<double squint> Is that Rob in the background next to Santa's back or another little old lady?

(PS - I still think her basement looks like a retirement home party room...)
good question. it does kinda look like robbie wearing glasses... which likely means it's another lady ('cause i can see that too). weird how the tree seems to be reaching out to stroke them / blocking our view.

If I drank a 26er it would take the better part of 2 weeks. How the heck did he drink that before Kimmel and still live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back