News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 19m19 minutes ago

Justice Greene has ordered the exhibits released to media lawyers and that copies be made for CP and NOW.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

If I've read the hints correctly, I guess this means the media is now in possession of the crack vid. Too bad they can't do anything with it.

I'm not asking or suggesting anyone do anything of the sort, but it is a sad commentary on our society right now that people are worried that there may be even a remote chance that their private communications are being monitored.

Electronic communications are never that private. If one wanted that, stick with the old methods of verbal communication where there is no one or thing around.

AoD

In a practical sense I agree, but that's largely a mindset thrust on us by rising cyber crime and today's surveillance state perpetuated by a majority who wrongly think that you have nothing to worry about if you have nothing to hide. You can extend the same mentality to verbal communication though since you can never be 100% certain that there is no one or no thing around that can overhear you.

Apologies for the OT comments.

now this is beyond weird/surreal

@goldsbie
And now a cameo from Ari Goldkind and Gordon Stuckless. (The same justice is handling both matters.)

If anyone wants a good laugh, check the responses to Rob's latest Tweet. It it Toronto's 181st birthday and the councillors are asking people to say what their favorite place in the ward is. So far, most of them are bushes to piss in and 15 Windsor Road!

Last edited:
Incidentally, anyone here today? I see some less media looking faces

I had to go to Eaton Centre so poked my head in to see if I'd be able to discretely slip in and watch but the room's way smaller than I expected. I'd be sitting right behind him so I bailed.

I'm not asking or suggesting anyone do anything of the sort, but it is a sad commentary on our society right now that people are worried that there may be even a remote chance that their private communications are being monitored.

Unless the communication originated outside of Canada, like in the United States. A U.S. journalist may not tell anyone HERE in Canada while in Canada, but once they cross the border, they can talk away.

... bushes to piss in and 15 Windsor Road!

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it, I guess. They're a real blessing in a certain type of emergency !

(ETA: Or a gift to Ward 2 voters as thanks for returning the Big Guy to CH and keeping the FoFam sense of entitlement intact).

Last edited:
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it, I guess. They're a real blessing in a certain type of emergency !

(ETA: Or a gift to Ward 2 voters as thanks for returning the Big Guy to CH and keeping the FoFam sense of entitlement intact).

I would love to know what Ward 2 residents think of their elected representative. The only time I go there is for events at the Salvation Army church, where my in-laws are officers.

I had to go to Eaton Centre so poked my head in to see if I'd be able to discretely slip in and watch but the room's way smaller than I expected. I'd be sitting right behind him so I bailed.

Did you see him or any of his thug friends? And did they see you?

Were you dressed in lighter clothing with a hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back