922     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, if people who went there were to PM other people who would then delete that PM after reading it, nobody would be any the wiser. :D

If it's in a private message I don't think it could be considered publication.
But it's being transmitted through a public website that can be compromised or monitored by anyone if that was the desire.

I been in court. I is SMRT.

But it's being transmitted through a public website that can be compromised or monitored by anyone if that was the desire.

I been in court. I is SMRT.

lol...I guess it's all in the interpretation. Discussing the proceedings outside of court (in real life, with your mouth) is more likely to spread the information than a password protected private message. Does the publication ban extend to banning public verbal discussion of the court proceedings?

lol...I guess it's all in the interpretation. Discussing the proceedings outside of court (in real life, with your mouth) is more likely to spread the information than a password protected private message. Does the publication ban extend to banning public verbal discussion of the court proceedings?
Apparently in person is ok. Just not publically from what I understand - hopefully I'll be corrected if I'm not correct lol.

I hope people are stupid enough to be posting stuff via this site (either through PM or not) that could cause it to be closed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back