940     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
And think of another reason why they trod cautiously re Ford: despite it all, the Fords still held sway over a pretty big quotient of the voting public...

Now that he has cancer, he is untouchable...

Hell no.

And think of another reason why they trod cautiously re Ford: despite it all, the Fords still held sway over a pretty big quotient of the voting public...

Not like one can dislodge that quotient - I'd consider that 33% to be a lost cause, and shooting from the hip might actually consolidate the 66%.

AoD

Last edited:

Let's not forget that TPS hasn't laid a single charge against Rob. Not one. Why? Either they never had any intention of charging him or they royally screwed up the investigation. Has anyone read anything recently about when Brazen is going to wind up? I can't believe they didn't even get him for a DUI, and he was driving around higher than a kite for months. How does he get away with this shit?

Just wait if/when the test results are bad.

Not like one can dislodge that quotient - I'd consider that 33% to be a lost cause, and shooting from the hip might actually consolidate the 66%.

AoD

A lot of Ford voters are people who wouldn't usually bother to vote. Without a Ford running, they stay home.

Don't forget that you can still go and view or even photocopy the court record. What you can't do is publish any of it.

I'll be in court tomorrow (I never thought I'd say that in my life). It must be so hard not to spill what is being said in court, I think I'll go see what it feels like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back