202     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 325     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 269     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like going to a campaign rally/debate claiming you need a subway by going there by car

BzYGej6CcAESKT6.jpg

Attachments

• BzYGej6CcAESKT6.jpg
    BzYGej6CcAESKT6.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 739
I don't think there is a clip. Doug changed his story and said that his wife's family has Jewish roots.

It is probably a good thing that this debate isn't being filmed.

Did anyone see this? She called him out on the Jewish claim.

Also, Tom Hayes just RT'ed me for calling out the Forum poll.

We watched it live, we were squealing like women at a shoe sale. That Toronto Star reporter is getting flowers from me tomorrow.

Bernie M. Farber @BernieFarber · 3h 3 hours ago

@joe_wormington pretty undeniable proof that Karla's grandparents claim to be Greek Orthodox. Guess if u go back far enough we all r Jews

Larry Weiss @LarryWeiss3 · 3h 3 hours ago

@BernieFarber Thanks Bernie for a definitive repudiation of #DougFord 's unbelievable assertion. Even more insulted than before. #topoli

I'm sure most Jewish people in Toronto felt rather surprised by Doug's revelation. After all, they've never even heard of the Middlebrooks, let alone seen them at shul.

Bernie M. Farber @BernieFarber · 3h 3 hours ago

@joe_wormington pretty undeniable proof that Karla's grandparents claim to be Greek Orthodox. Guess if u go back far enough we all r Jews

Larry Weiss @LarryWeiss3 · 3h 3 hours ago

@BernieFarber Thanks Bernie for a definitive repudiation of #DougFord 's unbelievable assertion. Even more insulted than before. #topoli

Well, weren't Adam and Eve Jewish? I mean, they never got to read the New Testament, did they?.

I'm sure most Jewish people in Toronto felt rather surprised by Doug's revelation. After all, they've never even heard of the Middlebrooks, let alone seen them at shul.

It seems the Fords are digging themselves deeper and deeper into a hole with this one. Deflecting claims of anti-Semitism by claiming your wife is Jewish is not doubling the wrong - it's squaring it.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back