66     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 449     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 892     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw my first Ford for Mayor sign this AM.
North side of St. Clair between Vic Park and O'Connor.

The only one I've seen. And I drove through Norm Kelly's ward.
Saw a shit-ton of Trustee Sam signs though. I cannot believe that people support that clown publicly.

Hahaha. me too! same place and wow is it huge. All I wondered is 'what kind of people live there'? and hope I do not know or meet them.

The only thing Jews convert to is atheism. I've heard that Jews have the highest rate of atheists and I think it's true because almost every Jew I know, has eventually moved in that direction. Very few Jews become Christians.

Well, there was that Bob Dylan thing. He went full-on evangelical for, like, a cup of coffee.

THAT having being noted, one suspects the Eastern/Russian Orthodox thing was a little too complex for Doug-o. In fact, the first time he heard 'Othodox' he probably thought about his Jewish teeth-straightening guy and what a damn fine job he did with KiKi, Kylara, Karma and Kokomo's braces.

You think more crack video news will affect Dougs support, even though it's about His bro?

I actually think it would. Doug may think he's forging his own path, but his support is grounded in an affection for Rob. If there was news that Rob wasn't as sober as he claimed to be since spahab or if we got to actually see a video of Rob Ford smoking crack and saying disgusting things, I believe Doug's support would be affected.

Siobhan Morris @siomo
So here are DFord & @jpags going head to head about his wife's Jewish heritage on live TV.

Did anyone see this? She called him out on the Jewish claim.

Also, Tom Hayes just RT'ed me for calling out the Forum poll.

Last edited:
I think the latest poll results have gone to Doug's head:

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat · 1 hr 1 hour ago
"I'm the defence attorney for the people!" Doug Ford on @CP24 #TOpoli

Tory actually had a pretty good line during the Ledrew interview on CP24. In the middle of nonsense talk about Thanksgiving, and Tory's claim that he enjoys doing the cleaning up , Ledrew asked if he cleaned up after the turkey. Tory's response was "I'm looking forward to heading down to City Hall to clean up after the turkeys".

I'm not Tory's biggest fan, but I thought that was pretty good.

Don Peat Verified account 2:26pm
‏@reporterdonpeat
"It was all in jest" John Tory on his turkey joke

That was a quick backtrack from Tory. I guess a Ford Nation said he was being unfair so he backed off like Tory did this entire term.

Earlier there was a discussion of why Chow wasn't more aggressive, she was early on. But the 30% of Ford nation started booing her at debates and she got intimidated and she backed off. It didn't help that Peter Shurman (the hypocrite) went on a CFRB round table and said she was acting b*tchy. Because as we all know if it was a man who was challenged his opponent he would be "aggressive" but when Chow did it she was being b*tchy. But back to why Chow wasn't more aggressive, I KNOW it's a pre plan to have Ford Nation members drown out and boo any negatives against Ford. They been doing it since the start of the term.

If you listened to talk radio you notice something very strange, whenever a negative Ford story is set up as a topic the lines are filled with FN saying "It's not an interesting topic, nobody cares, the topic is old" etc etc. That NEVER happens with any other topic, if a topic doesn't have interest, it's easy to tell, there just no calls. Period. I never heard at any time people calling up, waiting on hold, just to tell the host the topic isn't interesting. That HAD to be pre-planned somewhere. Remember they kept saying how Doolittle book is a waste of time, and nobody wants to read it. Even though it's a best seller and got US promotions. Just like Ford Nation in the debate, anybody who brings up Ford's faults they start booing them in hopes (like the talk radio hosts before them) they would move on. And it WORKS.

I think the latest poll results have gone to Doug's head:

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat · 1 hr 1 hour ago
"I'm the defence attorney for the people!" Doug Ford on @CP24 #TOpoli

That would imply that "the people" committed a crime.

Shawn Jeffords @Shawn_Jeffords
Cheers for John Tory quickly overtaken by “We want Doug” chant from Ford supporters. #TOpoli

Paul Fairie
‏@paulisci
I see the #TOpoli mayoral election has moved on to the rarely-seen spousal genealogy route.

Paul Fairie
‏@paulisci
I see the #TOpoli mayoral election has moved on to the rarely-seen spousal genealogy route.

Nobody gives a sh!t what religion his wife is. Doug is the one who brought it up, to get himself out of hot water.

"It takes a special kind of depravity to lie about your wife being Jewish in order to avoid allegations that you are an anti-Semite"
https://twitter.com/hot_sushi/status/519565357439139841

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
Confrontation now between an audience member (support unknown) and a Ford supporter. Asks for his name. Ford supporter threatens to sue.

A repeat of the earlier debate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back