228     1 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 268     1 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 406     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a solid lead in the polls, so at this point, his strategists are telling him to go on cruise control, so to speak. Goldkind is doing a lot of the grunt work in attacking Doug.

You think Goldkind is affiliated with Tory somehow? He's like his attack dog to frustrate Dougie (though he throws the odd jab at Tory--maybe just to keep up appearances?).

Tory should just play sick for the next three weeks. Every time he talks he sounds less inspiring.

As a radio host Tory made more sense. He thought Ford should've kept his hands off Transit City, he wanted to prioritize the DRL and he even often mused about burying the Gardner for the sake of "city building". If he's elected I wonder if his handlers will let him be himself.

You think Goldkind is affiliated with Tory somehow? He's like his attack dog to frustrate Dougie (though he throws the odd jab at Tory--maybe just to keep up appearances?).

Nah. Why would a lawyer risk tarnishing his reputation like that?
I think Ari has just had enough of the lies and the machinations the Fords shoved down our throats.

I know Ari, and can say with confidence he is not affiliated with Tory.

No talk about Postmedia buying the Sun chain? This could be of particular interest if you don't like Wormington and SAL.

No talk about Postmedia buying the Sun chain? This could be of particular interest if you don't like Wormington and SAL.

I was wondering how it will effect the Sun. Maybe they'll now offload all of the National Post's Toronto coverage to the Sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back