News   Jul 16, 2024
 359     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadley Obodiac @hobodiac
@normwilner @BenSpurr Propping him up and sending him out there. Family values and love. My post chemo pals won't let me into their house.

If he gets sick, I won't have sympathy for him. His own fault...

Here's what he looks like tonight..View attachment 34545

Maybe it was just an inopportune pic, and chemo is a hell of a drug. But the man in the white shirt on the right reminds me of Brian Dennehy for some reason. Or Barney trying to pass as Krusty the Klown.
tumblr_lj6d5qav7v1qbtchoo1_400.jpg

I'm almost tempted to call the SPCA on Fofam for committing cruelty to a circus animal. The emergency alarm on this crazy train does nothing, absolutely nothing.

Bob Barker?

Considering there seems to be too many enablers in Rob's circle, yes Bob Barker might be needed. Extreme situations may call for extreme solutions. Seriously, I loathe Rob and Thug as politicians, and their personal bidness is not exactly stellar either. Thug is drawing "insufficient fund" from my sympathy bank. But this is just morbidly painful to watch now.

Ford Fest Saturday afternoon. See link.

Rob myself Doug and the entire Ford Family invite you to come out to the annual Ford Fest BBQ Party in Etobicoke.

This Saturday September 27th from 5 p.m.-9 p.m. at 2200 Islington Ave. W .

This will be our official campaign kick off celebration.

Come out and enjoy this free BBQ, drinks, rides, games for the kids, exciting live music and entertainment for the whole family.

See you this Saturday!

That's next to the Sears Outlet Store at Rexdale & Islington. Guess Sears needs a little draw. A very little draw. The Steak Queen is just up the street on Rexdale Blvd. if you don't want to wait in line.

And in case Rob Ford's appearance leaves you *really* concerned, Andray Domise's campaign office is right across the street.

And in case Rob Ford's appearance leaves you *really* concerned, Andray Domise's campaign office is right across the street.

Better hope there's still some Brazen 2 surveillance on MINO. Just...in case. For health reasons, of course.

I knew you'd think of this, adma (you seem a little obsessed with conjuring imagery of violent riots, mass murder and suicide :eek:).

But it's a fair call in this case, considering that there were some skirmishes at the last Ford Fest with the LGBT crew that went there. I wonder if Domise or any of his volunteers might head over there. And even if they don't, some FN revellers might decide to go over to his office. Especially with that incident at RoFo's house yesterday -- which Andray apologized for, but I don't expect FN to actually read anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back