297     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 408     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a normal candid photo of him. He's always looked like garbage.

My theory is that Rob died at the hospital last week, and this is his zombie corpse roaming out at night to feast on the brains of Ford Nation. Problem is he's a big zombie and the brains of his disciples are more of the diet variety.

Doug said the Dr. told him to go out and canvass...and to give a speech at Ford Fest tomorrow.

doug thats not true crop.jpg

Attachments

• doug thats not true crop.jpg
    doug thats not true crop.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 779
Again, zero days at medical school, but wouldn't someone on chemo be at heightened risk for opportune infections, colds, flu, Ebola and the like?

Why yes. Yes they would. If you are a chemo patient and develop the sniffles, the docs advise you to head immediately to the emergency ward and ID yourself as a chemo patient. That way, they know to admit you immediately and start IV antibiotics.

I had a Weekend at Bernie's themed tweet cued up but wimped out and deleted it before I posted...

"It wasn't easy, but Rob was out canvassing last night because all he cares about is serving the residents of Ward 2. For people to turn around and criticize him is just disgusting. He may have cancer but he is still a human being.

And we're begging you, please leave our families alone. By the way, I will also be making an important announcement in front of my mom's house at 4:00pm."

"It wasn't easy, but Rob was out canvassing last night because all he cares about is serving the residents of Ward 2. For people to turn around and criticize him is just disgusting. He may have cancer but he is still a human being.

And we're begging you, please leave our families alone. By the way, I will also be making an important announcement in front of my mom's house at 4:00pm."

Good for the goose and all that? Maybe. But for me, poking Rob just isn't fun any more. Doug is still fair game, and if he were seriously running, today was a festival of fuck-ups for the ages.. There will be politics 101 text books re written to add today as a chapter.

I don't get it. The only reasonable explanation is he's come undone and out on a binge.

I don't know about binge. I think he's just doing what addicts do. Doesn't Lisi live in Ward 2?

(Btw, Ford's Escalade was not in the driveway when I passed by around 4:30PM, hours before his impromptu canvass)

This is the caption:

"You'll never believe whose in markland" who? "Rob fucking Ford" *runs out the door with brother to go snag a pic*

Where is Markland??

Only Markland I can think of is properly called Markland wood and it's south of Centennial Park, but that's Ward 3, not 2 so if he was there it's kind of an odd place to campaign for himself.

I live a stone's throw (okay a Joey Bats homer) from Markland Wood.

Other than camping on behalf of meryl cannidate Doug, the proximity of both a McDonald's and a Petro Canada would explain Rob's presence. It sure as heck couldn't be anything as elitist as the nearby golf club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back