5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 721     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably both. Didn't sound like Renata had much love for Ford on the night of the McDonald-food assault/"you can **** my wife" incident....and he was ranting about his kids/family hating him. Somehow I can't picture Mrs. Doug inviting Mrs. Rob on any Yorkville shopping sprees.

Oh and remember the $5K cheque made wife happy comment? Seems like that is the magic number - for wife, crack video, office staff retention, etc.

AoD

Probably both. Didn't sound like Renata had much love for Ford on the night of the McDonald-food assault/"you can **** my wife" incident....and he was ranting about his kids/family hating him. Somehow I can't picture Mrs. Doug inviting Mrs. Rob on any Yorkville shopping sprees.
Rob and Renata are co-dependants, while she probably hates him, she can't imagine living without him and/or the Ford money. She's probably never worked outside the home and is totally reliant on the Ford money and goodwill. I suspect it's mutual combat at the Ford house when they are both using. Sad for the kids.

I hear as strongly as Doug defends Rob in public privately he's totally had it with him and Renata.

Remember the halcyon days when the two Frod bros were all bros.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201..._using_polack_to_describe_rob_fords_wife.html

Oh wait I meant hallucination days ;) , there seemed to be a weird passive aggressive, antagonism thing beyond just a jocular bros\regular family feud going on with them. I'm guessing it's dialed up to 11 nowadays?

But no one, I mean no one has done more for popcorn sales than Rob Ford I tells ya.

Last edited:
No one discusses it but I was told they employed a nanny. At least while MINO was in treatment. Probably too elitist to cop to. Could be a condition placed on the family by CAS in order to maintain custody of the kids. Wildly eyed speculatin'only

Well, one question is whether the grandparents' old CRV is still being seen in the driveway too.

Last edited:
The only thing that Soknacki and Tory have in common is that they both CALL themselves Conservative. Otherwise, Soknacki's policies are much closer to Chow's -- from the Scarborough LRT, to their tax incentives for small business, to their changes to the Land Transfer Tax (and Soknacki's are arguably more progressive).

This is what I'm talking about---similar views and policies. There's a reason that progressive, typically left/NDP leaning voters are vocally loving Soknacki. They're straight up saying that Soknacki is what they were hoping Chow would be. I'm not simply adding up their numbers because as it stands, that wouldn't be enough to catch Tory. I'm wondering if some form of union between them would be greater than the sum of its parts, capturing the lefties who have become leery of voting for Chow, people who wish they could vote for Soknacki but don't want to risk another Ford term, and a lot of undecideds too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back