5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 714     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's willing to move to Moscow, he'd probably find his resume will play will with Putin.
"Amnesty International is saying trucks that were supposed to be supplying food to refugees were actually filled with Russian troops. Where's the proof? I just spoke to Vladimir, who called me from his cottage in the Crimea where he was still out of breath from benchpressing 500 lbs. and he said, "I don't know why all these people are out to get me! Those elitists at the United Nations and NATO are just so biased. When I'm out on the streets of Moscow, people tell me that the Ukraine is totally part of Russia; always has been. That and they want more subways."

Funniest thing on here in ages! :D

I think this will go down as the week the scales finally tipped decisively against Ford. He took three big body blows - the Nanos poll, his leaked/farcical subway plan and the end of his debate dominance. He's not going to recover, but he is almost certainly going to make the next few weeks interesting.

Could be. He was really unsettled at today's debate right from the start. Like he hadn't recovered his composure from the last debate he bothered to show up to.

I just hope he seals this turnaround in his fortunes with an all new crack video, one we actually get to see :)

Didn't Rob say he would rather lose to Chow than to Tory?

If Rob dropped out, wouldn't a number of the Anybody-but-Ford voters swing over to Chow, since there would be no more need for a strategic vote?

Not all Ford supporters would vote for Tory. (Sadly, few would swing to Soks.) Many would just stay home.

In that scenario, Olivia might be able to close the gap and win by a whisker.

If Fordz accept they aren't going to win, wouldn't they rather give Tory (Diane) and Kouvalis (Doug) a good scare, if not a possible loss?

What would deliver the biggest Eff Yu for the buck?

Could be. He was really unsettled at today's debate right from the start. Like he hadn't recovered his composure from the last debate he bothered to show up to.

I just hope he seals this turnaround in his fortunes with an all new crack video, one we actually get to see

I hope so too. He may not even need another drunk/crack video to end his hopes at this point.

If he's willing to move to Moscow, he'd p
robably find his resume will play will with Putin.
"Amnesty International is saying trucks that were supposed to be supplying food to refugees were actually filled with Russian troops. Where's the proof? I just spoke to Vladimir, who called me from his cottage in the Crimea where he was still out of breath from benchpressing 500 lbs. and he said, "I don't know why all these people are out to get me! Those elitists at the United Nations and NATO are just so biased. When I'm out on the streets of Moscow, people tell me that the Ukraine is totally part of Russia; always has been. That and they want more subways.".

Brilliant!

Last edited:
So are we going to get the Rob Ford Camping video from last night before we get the "Daniel Dale is in Rob's backyard" video or the video of "Doug's SUV having it's windows smashed?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back