News   May 02, 2024
 400     1 
News   May 02, 2024
 178     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 234     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Ok, so Doug "Notwithstanding" Ford has made his move today.

Your move, Justin "Electoral Reform" Trudeau.

May I suggest something truly stupid to do with that pipeline you bought for us? (Thanks! You really shouldn't have!)

Your biggest fan*,

Some guy in Toronto

*- as sincere as your electoral reform promise, buddy! <3

Ok, so Doug "Notwithstanding" Ford has made his move today.

Your move, Justin "Electoral Reform" Trudeau.

May I suggest something truly stupid to do with that pipeline you bought for us? (Thanks! You really shouldn't have!)

Your biggest fan*,

Some guy in Toronto

*- as sincere as your electoral reform promise, buddy! <3
Trudeau has his own problems.
Critics Blast Freeland for Poking Trump in the Eye in Midst of NAFTA Negotiations
The move has been criticized by as extremely dangerous, with Washington Post Columnist J.J. McCullough noting ” I really, really, REALLY do not understand how Freeland thought it was a wise idea to participate in a public panel, organized by Tina Brown, on what a tyrant Donald Trump is, the day before she headed to Washington to negotiate with his government.”

Dominic LeBlanc found in conflict of interest over lucrative fishing licence
Former fisheries minister granted Arctic surf clam licence to company linked to wife's cousin

Bingo - Liberal Govt.jpg

Attachments

• Bingo - Liberal Govt.jpg
    Bingo - Liberal Govt.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 266
Interesting note- I strongly believe instances like the illegal migrant crossings and instances like the murder of Marissa Shen will only strengthen these convictions:
When the Angus Reid Institute last asked (in 2016), fully two-thirds of Canadians said “the values and ideals I care about most are losing ground.” On the right-hand side of the political spectrum, the feeling only intensified, with nearly four-in-five (79 per cent) of past Conservative voters expressing this. Among those who were on the “very right” side of the political scale (as opposed to moderately right), this view was nearly unanimous (91 per cent).
https://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/c...nservative-parties-arent-what-they-used-to-be

I actually think that Trudeau's quick call for justice (against an 'asian' suspect) in the false hijab-pulling case, and his relative silence in the Shen case will alienate the Chinese community- who unlike in the US- already leans Conservative.

Last edited:
Interesting note- I strongly believe instances like the illegal migrant crossings and instances like the murder of Marissa Shen will only strengthen these convictions:

https://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/c...nservative-parties-arent-what-they-used-to-be

I actually think that Trudeau's quick call for justice (against an 'asian' suspect) in the false hijab-pulling case, and his relative silence in the Shen case will alienate the Chinese community- who unlike in the US- already leans Conservative.
Chinese are generally quiet and hard working. Attributes that Trudeau just detests. I imagine he has lost much of their vote already.

I do sometimes think Trudeau Knowingly or unknowingly realizes that his style and rhetoric will also cause a lot divisions in the country considering he always talks about he brings Canadians together.

Like when he says only his party represents Canadian values, that is super divisive talk.

How can you unknowingly realize?
I think i meant knowingly realizes or that he does not realize :)

I find that you are being a bit mean to me about my English skills considering I am still learning it and it a 2nd or 3rd language for me.

I thank you for tips but I think you are being a bit mean about it :(

I actually think that the false hijab-pulling case is a much bigger deal within that community than mainstream media realizes.

I actually think that the false hijab-pulling case is a much bigger deal within that community than mainstream media realizes.
They're being exploited by far-right/nationalist/anti-Islam/anti-immigrant groups (look at their "allies"), but sure. I am part Chinese. I have Asian friends and family. The so-called "hijab hoax" is a complete non-issue.

Back