News   May 02, 2024
 113     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 135     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 190     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

The US doesn't have to be 'nice' to us, they don't have to be 'fair' to us. That we are surprised when they ruthlessly pursue their own interest shows how sheltered we have become; safe & secure with US market access and protection, all the while lecturing them. There is ultimately a price to pay. I have told my sanctimonious friends this for many years.

I agree, to be honest.

I've been wishing those self-righteous and murderous c**** would hustle off and leave us be.

They owe us nothing and we need them for nothing. If we ever got over our national complex. Alas.....we're still importing oil whilst fighting amongst ourselves about who to export our oil to.

Like a bunch of mentally deficient "bros" after a night at the club.

To be honest, I'm not sure what you expect to gain from negotiations with a psychologically afflicted president's posse of quislings.

Being dictated to by a man-child foreign president.....that's low.

Last edited:
I'd rather not have anything to do with South Africa right now.

Or UK on that matter - just look at Brexit. I am not sure why a party that chose to take itself out of a long-standing pact should be welcomed with open arms just because it will be positioned on the top of that particular arrangement.

AoD

I knew it.
You're a filthy Yank fifth column quisling.

Ease up, bruv.

Your excuses for dyslexia were shown to be fraudulent after the obvious pattern of strictly messing up people's names.

Now this?

Your comments about dyslexia are insensitive incredibly. You may feel like you're a Holmes Sherlock or Inspector Obvious but you are not. The clear fact this post is riddled with classic symptoms of stress triggered dyslexia. Ease up yourself, vurb.

Continue as a Yank-bashing hypocrite while saving your dollars for your next trip to NY or whatever.

Your comments about dyslexia are insensitive incredibly. You may feel like you're a Holmes Sherlock or Inspector Obvious but you are not. The clear fact this post is riddled with classic symptoms of stress triggered dyslexia. Ease up yourself, vurb.

Continue as a Yank-bashing hypocrite while saving your dollars for your next trip to NY or whatever.

Right.

Those polls (I participate in Nanos regularly) are done based on "if an election were held today, who would you vote for" basis. Things change and people may end up voting strategically during an actual election vs a theoretical question asked months/years before the fact. It's far too early to say that anyone is a winner or a non-factor at this point.

I realize there's still lots of time for things to change, but Singh has unfortunately proven to be a fairly weak leader so far. I hope he can step up his game. Between that and Bernier's 17% support for a party that doesn't even exist yet, it's looking like next year's election could be a very one sided race.

How about this? You get no credit and no blame for the actions of those before you.

That's your white privilege talking. You can't ignore other people's lived experience and should listen to their truth, blah, blah, blah, blaaaaaah

Best of luck.....our society doesn't even expect people to take personal responsibility for their lives and actions....obviously we need to blame anyone and everyone possible for all the ills of the world.

Continuing failure on the migrant portfolio- the slower the system is at removing failed applicants, the more they can act to embed themselves or disappear.

Canadian border agency has deported 398 ‘illegal migrants’ out of 32,000
Queen’s University immigration law professor Sharry Aiken said she was not surprised by the low number of deportations as the majority of asylum claims by border-crossers are still to be determined by the refugee board. That board has long been underfunded and only recently got the money from Ottawa to hire additional decision-makers.

Of the 12,190 overall claims processed in the first six months of this year, 64 per cent were granted asylum.
The latest refugee board statistics show it still had 55,567 new claims in the backlog by the end of June after 13,687 had been processed and finalized — 7,831 claims being accepted, 4,359 rejected, and the rest either abandoned or withdrawn. The backlog includes claimants from other countries who didn’t come through unguarded land borders via the U.S.
https://www.thestar.com/news/immigr...ported-398-illegal-migrants-out-of-32000.html

Back