News   Sep 17, 2024
 973     1 
News   Sep 17, 2024
 791     0 
News   Sep 17, 2024
 604     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Well, I hope he (and the first lady) will recover well. I just hope he doesn't get any sympathy for this. I wonder if he maybe exposed Biden at the debate as well.

Really, the dangerous this with two old men being the candidates for the highest office in the US.

Yes. I hope he recovers (if this is true and not just some sick tactic) but I hope he didn’t pass it on to anyone and hope he gets railed for his sheer idiocy and ignorance. He was criticizing Biden for wearing a mask. There should no longer be any undecided voters. Get this fool outta there.

Yeaaa oddly enough she's originally from Tampa Bay. She also works as a receptionist/intake worker for a pregnancy hospital.

We haven't been speaking much recently because I told her off over her antics. She was more concerned about getting her hair and nails done than she was about covid.

Sounds like she's more concerned about getting her hair and nails done than she is about her kid. (Or if she is concerned about the kid, it's more from the POV of protecting/buffering said kid--yeah, cue the QAnon save-the-children hashtag--than about the kid actually amounting to anything when it gets older.)

So..

What happens if Trump is positive and somehow Biden got it at the debate?

If they both are positive they can't really proceed with the election. Can they?

As well.. what happens if Trump becomes incapacitated, wins and can't accept the office of president? I wonder if Pence would become President on January 20th.

So..

What happens if Trump is positive and somehow Biden got it at the debate?

If they both are positive they can't really proceed with the election. Can they?

As well.. what happens if Trump becomes incapacitated, wins and can't accept the office of president? I wonder if Pence would become President on January 20th.

I realize 2020 is the year of 'Anything can Happen'; but perhaps you're just a bit out in front here.

Yes. I hope he recovers (if this is true and not just some sick tactic) but I hope he didn’t pass it on to anyone and hope he gets railed for his sheer idiocy and ignorance. He was criticizing Biden for wearing a mask. There should no longer be any undecided voters. Get this fool outta there.

A flip side could be that if his symptoms are mild or non-existent and he recovers quickly, he will either use it to bolster his 'get America moving again' - that the whole thing has been overblown by the left - and/or he will praise the prophylactic benefits of the Hydroxychlonoquine he took earlier.

US deployed nuclear weapons control aircraft last night. It's standard deterrence doctrine. But this is why you shouldn't have a moron in the big chair.

Do you not suspect that this is a playbook contingency response (the President is diagnosed with a contagious disease, go to Page 53), regardless of who is in the chair?

^ In fact, the show much go on. The election can't be delayed, as far as I know.

Back