News   Aug 15, 2024
 402     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 607     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 727     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Do you not suspect that this is a playbook contingency response (the President is diagnosed with a contagious disease, go to Page 53), regardless of who is in the chair?

It is. But it also speaks to why it's exceptionally important to have competent leadership. Imagine a modern day equivalent of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Who would you want in charge? Trump or Biden?

People really forget what the ultimate power of that office is.

Yes, as long as those nominated are alive THEY are the candidates and I do not think others can be added or substituted. The Electoral College would (or will) have fun!

Five-Thirty-Eight actually explored this very question in depth.

(I didn't know the answer either before you made me google it)

If something happened after the conventions but before the election, the national party committees would pick another nominee.

Reactions: DSC
Apparently, Twitter had two server overloads within the past 24 hours:
  • The first was from the announcement that Steve from the popular sandbox video game Minecraft is officially playable in the Nintendo crossover fighting video game Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • The second was from the announcement that Trump and his wife were tested positive for COVID-19

I would not put it past the White House to pull a FDR style stunt with Trump.

Walking to Marine One is relatively simple. Stabilize him for a moment just enough so he can walk under his own power in front of the cameras but hide what's actually going on.

He could have been utilising an Oxygen tank inside just prior to coming out while knocking in deaths door but as I said all it takes is a 5 second walk to assume everything is fine.

At least seven people have tested positive for COVID-19 who attended Saturday’s Rose Garden Supreme Court nomination event nomination of Judge Barrett: Pres Trump, Melania Trump, Sen Thom Tillis, Sen Mike Lee, Notre Dame Pres John Jenkins, Kellyanne Conway and a WH reporter.

At least seven people have tested positive for COVID-19 who attended Saturday’s Rose Garden Supreme Court nomination event nomination of Judge Barrett: Pres Trump, Melania Trump, Sen Thom Tillis, Sen Mike Lee, Notre Dame Pres John Jenkins, Kellyanne Conway and a WH reporter.

...and Conway would return to Faux Snooze to spread COVID-19 to the crew and blame the illness on CNN and MSNBC rather than on themselves.

Perhaps the virus will cull the herd a bit?

It would do Trump some good to spend some time on a ventilator.

Back