News   Aug 15, 2024
 348     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 536     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 679     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Joe had a really bad debate but it won't cost him votes though.

It just proved he is not very sharp in the head and is not a good public speaker.

However the point is he more a symbolic candidate to try to take down trump then the "best person for th÷ job"

Disagree. Biden benefited from this debate, the Sleepy Joe moniker is dead. Biden should declare that he’ll do the next one, but only with a commitment that rules will be respected. If they’re not, the third debate is off.

The next moderator needs this to control Donald Trump with his outbursts.
1*85sLrF_obQ8icUdJUU-zsw.jpeg

From link.

Quite a few of my American friends were doing just that (and posting about it). Same thing happened when Trump won, but they didn't move.

Of course even among those who are serious about considering such a thing; it will turn out its not such an easy or quick thing for most to immigrate here.

With some exceptions, one needs to be fairly educated and affluent.

But of course, many queries if not quite a 'gag' aren't particularly serious.

Were Trump to win re-election, I expect you'd see a modest uptick in Americans attempting to immigrate here; but we're not talking about millions; or likely hundreds of thousands.

The reality check of the personal difficulties, leaving one's job, moving, getting all your ID re-done etc etc. combined w/the barriers to immigration make it far more than a whimsical enterprise.

What I might expect to see, however, is more Canadians and/or Duals for whom the challenges are much less, consider repatriating.

Of course even among those who are serious about considering such a thing; it will turn out its not such an easy or quick thing for most to immigrate here.

With some exceptions, one needs to be fairly educated and affluent.

But of course, many queries if not quite a 'gag' aren't particularly serious.

Were Trump to win re-election, I expect you'd see a modest uptick in Americans attempting to immigrate here; but we're not talking about millions; or likely hundreds of thousands.

The reality check of the personal difficulties, leaving one's job, moving, getting all your ID re-done etc etc. combined w/the barriers to immigration make it far more than a whimsical enterprise.

What I might expect to see, however, is more Canadians and/or Duals for whom the challenges are much less, consider repatriating.
A family member who has been living in the US recently returned because of all that is going on. American friends who have mentioned it and went so far as to check out realtor.ca were shocked at house prices in and around Toronto, even with the exchange.

A family member who has been living in the US recently returned because of all that is going on. American friends who have mentioned it and went so far as to check out realtor.ca were shocked at house prices in and around Toronto, even with the exchange.

I imagine Toronto and Vancouver would be the preferred choices for most; or at least the names they can pull out of a hat.

Neither are low-cost options.

IK. I have colleagues in our Buffalo office who make perhaps $75K plus bonus and they’ve got homes for $250K that would be a million here.

Having spent some pretty extensive day trips walking around different parts of Buffalo, I can say they definitely a good depth of historical housing stock. Pretty common to find houses on the level of our neighbourhoods like High Park, the Annex, Harbord Village, Cabbagetown, etc. for a fraction of the price.

Having spent some pretty extensive day trips walking around different parts of Buffalo, I can say they definitely a good depth of historical housing stock. Pretty common to find houses on the level of our neighbourhoods like High Park, the Annex, Harbord Village, Cabbagetown, etc. for a fraction of the price.
My colleague’s big issue was school cost, as they wanted a private school.

Back