Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

There are quite a few sites that you can search that will likely show you great hotels at the best prices available. check out the website BookMe and you will be able to compare prices on all the reputable travel sites in just a couple minutes. it's very convenient and will save you a bunch of time and money. Also, make sure you buy them online... otherwise they charge much higher fees for phone orders. good luck.

Tenants are moving into the new rental buildings. I saw a few balconies had some stuff earlier this week.

I actually spoke to a tenant from the rental building who already moved in into the new rental building. She said that they all were supposed to move out by the end of July, but it got delayed. She said that there are some resident who will be staying in the old rental building until September. She said most likely the one who delayed the moving is the builder.
I don't understand why it is taking so long for them just to move out from the building. I assume they already have electricity and plumbing running, since some of them already moved in into the new building.

I was recently on the emerald city condo website and I noticed that they have the 1 Bedroom + Den (Daffodil) unit available again. When I was in the sales office a couple months ago and they were selling it as a 2 bedroom (Carnation) at $336900. Sorta sucks for the people who bought the carnation unit if they changed it back to daffodil and dropped the price. I am not 100% sure if this is true though, I just saw it on the website. I sent an emal the the sales office to ask if the Daffodil is available again.

http://emeraldcitycondos.ca/

http://emeraldcitycondos.ca/flash/assets/pdfs/floorplans/daffodil.pdf

Emerald City 2 Condos is coming soon!!

Hi Everyone,

Emerald City 2 Condos is coming soon. I will have the pricelist, deposit structures and floor plans within a week. If you are interested, please email me at navi.kanagalingam@gmail.com. I'm an agent and i would be able to get you the preview pricing that agents get before it opens to the public. On top of the preview pricing you will get, clients who purchase units through me, will receive a $500 gift card from any retailer you like upon closing. Contact me today!

Thanks.

Navi Kanagalingam
Salesperson

Sounds like the brown building will be tearing down soon

These are the photos that I've taken on Oct 12, 2010

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpg
    IMG_0519.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0518.JPG
    IMG_0518.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I don't know what is involved in tearing a building down, but it is a very slow progress.

Between last week and this week, the only change that I can see from the outside is that they have started putting up the wooden walls surrounding it. Yesterday when I was in the area, they even haven't finished putting up the wooden walls. =(
I just want to blow up this old apartment building and get started with the building. LOL

I originally thought the white V shaped buildings would be demolished. Now that I'm hearing it's only the brown ones doesn't make sense. Does anyone have a recent site plan?

The V shaped buildings (more like a "Y") are not going to be demolished. They will be getting a upgrade with glass balcony's.

anyone purchase any units from emerald city 2?

is a 1 bedroom (onyx) on the 20+ floor for $273,000 inc. parking and locker a decent price?

first VIP started on Sept 28 with discount $10,000; Second VIP release for higher floor started on Oct 30.

Did they raise the price of the units too? $30,000 ($40,000 - $10,00 discount) is a lot more for 10 floors up..amethyst and onyx are pretty similar units.

Back