Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

I didn't see current price list; But one agent told me $1,5000 raised. First release with limited floor plan and lower floor. The price started from 226,900 for amethyst, 228,900 for onyx, I think.

I didn't see current price list; But one agent told me $1,5000 raised. First release with limited floor plan and lower floor. The price started from 226,900 for amethyst, 228,900 for onyx, I think.

the current starting price is $248,xxx for amethyst and $250,xxx for onyx. Looks like they raised the prices about 20k...

hmmm....thinking twice about this investment..anyone with any opinions?

Progress of the demolition of the brown buildings

This picture was taken on Nov 8, 2010.

Attachments

• IMG_3266 small.jpg
    IMG_3266 small.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 254
Hi Everyone,
I did a lot of googling trying to find some floor plans for this building, and I stumbled onto this site- pleasant surprise, to say the least!

Here's a little about me...
We will have the FLORA layout in the upper floors, and can't wait to move in! We're already planning a few ways to improve it, and maximize the space.

I also wanted to post some pics of demolition, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it... I tried pressing "advanced", then "manage uploads" then "add files" then selected... but it doesn't seem to want to go any further, any pointers?

-A

Hi Ancea, I too can't upload any pics like the post above yours. I simply use flickr to store my pics then use the insert image button.

Progress of the demolition of the brown buildings

The pictures were taken on Nov 12, 2010.

Attachments

• IMG_1563.jpg
    IMG_1563.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 252
Hi,

We just got the Flora Layout- it seems more flexible to changes. Also, there isnt a "bottleneck" at the entrance... just a small hallway and you're right into the living space. I think bluebell would be better if you plan to have a roommate, since the other bedroom is on the other side of the apartment.

I think my input is a bit late in the game, (sorry!) but just in case...

the current starting price is $248,xxx for amethyst and $250,xxx for onyx. Looks like they raised the prices about 20k...

hmmm....thinking twice about this investment..anyone with any opinions?

anyone has the most updated price? when will this phase 2 open to public sale?

All gone that is for sure. I wonder when they are going to start cleaning up so they can start digging up for the condo.

I passed by the site on my way home yesterday and noticed that they still looked to be clearing the debris from the old buildings. I'd say it's still going to be at least another week or so before the site is clean and free of debris.

Back