News   Jul 16, 2024
 435     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 547     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

2018 Ontario Provincial Election Discussion

His wife's response indicates the position they'll be taking - that Ford's wife is an addict and they're simply stopping her from harming herself.

Not sure if it'll be successful though.
Dougie sure did his best to stop Robbie now, didn't he? Not...

So you're essentially saying Ford can do pretty much anything and you'd still support him.

I already voted, man. I'm impartial.

Do you honestly think this is going to sway the election for Horwath, must less Wynne at this point? People will see this as a witchhunt and sheer desperation. Renata has a substance abuse problem and needs help. She shouldn't be cozying up to Doug's enemies. It's only the PC agenda we are this close to achieving that hangs in the balance.

Do you honestly think this is going to sway the election for Horwath, must less Wynne at this point? People will see this as a witchhunt and sheer desperation. Renata has a substance abuse problem and needs help. She shouldn't be cozying up to Doug's enemies. It's only the PC agenda we are this close to achieving that hangs in the balance.

Doesn't seem that way.

It seems you're the calibre of Ford supporter that will make any kind of excuse for him...as you are in the post I'm responding to.

Do you seriously believe it's all Renata's fault?

I wish the Liberals would have leaked the recording and kept out of it. Anything the Liberals say now makes them look ridiculous.

However, when you have the PC candidate - a cop - from Scarborough threatening people via email, and you have Renata Ford suing Doug AND posting the numbers of how bad Deco's doing, that's exactly what people need to see. Torontonians had to deal with 4 years of insanity, do people throughout the province want to have to deal with that?

Wow, the Ford supporters are already throwing her under the bus.

From the Statement of Claim via link.

Deco losses.jpeg

...and Doug wants to run Ontario as he does with the family business, Deco? No, thanks.

Attachments

• Deco losses.jpeg
    Deco losses.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 592

Back