News   Jul 16, 2024
 321     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 500     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 621     2 

2018 Ontario Provincial Election Discussion

BTW, this is not some "frivolous lawsuit." This is a very reputable law firm using their senior litigators. They wouldn't have taken this on if it had no merit.

Unless one is inclined to believe this is some sort of "establishment" conspiracy?

Should we vote for the Progressive Conservatives?

Let me think.
giphy.gif

From link.

Obviously, NO!!
giphy.gif

From link.

Because the Liberals, propped up by the NDP, have been doing such a great job stewarding the Ontario economy:

http://www.debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/

That's a really, really, really, really, really, really poor defence of someone who claims (and whose defenders and supporters claim) can run a business well which is a lie and who could not put together a simple fucking business proposal aka costed policy platform.

Please. I know the Liberals and NDP are a joke but if you're trying to tell me that the PCs under Ford are not and truly believe that then you're just delusional.

So, what is this supposed to be then? Pick this fiscally irresponsible clown over those ones because........????

I just want real change, for a change.

No you don't else you wouldn't have voted for the same old shit.

I'm not sure you understand what real change would entail. It most certainly does not include electing a different governing party with the same fiscally irresponsible inclinations as the current one. That's not change. That's a joke. You've been had by a greasy salesman. It's ok. You're not the only one.

PS: Dear homies, I've decided to actually vote.

All burns will be reserved for various fire pits and not the polling station.

Anyone who can successfully guess who I will be voting for gets zero points because it should be extremely obvious.

Decided I should still show my support for those who best represent my ideals even though my voice means nothing. They'll get the message and know we still care.

I already voted, man. I'm impartial.

Do you honestly think this is going to sway the election for Horwath, must less Wynne at this point? People will see this as a witchhunt and sheer desperation. Renata has a substance abuse problem and needs help. She shouldn't be cozying up to Doug's enemies. It's only the PC agenda we are this close to achieving that hangs in the balance.

Increasingly, it seems, you're posting in a vacuum, moral and otherwise. Perhaps out of your own form of "sheer desperation".

And the way you speak of "the PC agenda we are this close to achieving", I'm almost tempted to substitute "PC" with "Incel", or something...

And the way you speak of "the PC agenda we are this close to achieving", I'm almost tempted to substitute "PC" with "Incel", or something...

That's a bit of a leap. They can't count. That doesn't make them extremely psychologically-afflicted sociopaths.

One thing I'm confused about (well not really) is why the hell Doug's mom is sending statements to the media. From reading the article she's not mentioned in any lawsuit, nor is she a politician. I mean Doug's a middle aged man for crying out loud. Since the two are clearly tied at the hip where was her statement when Doug was stalking and intimidating a women from his own party?

Remember: if you think Deco was in bad financial straits, imagine what it'd have been like if it weren't for her matriarchal string-pulling. She held things together; she continues to hold things together.

Doug's a man-child. He's got more in common with a bling-y teenage hacker like Karim Baratov than with somebody his age like, I dunno, Jeff Bezos or something...

That's a bit of a leap. They can't count. That doesn't make them extremely psychologically-afflicted sociopaths.

It was the utter pathetic *determination* of Hopkins 123's statement that made me think of "Incel-speak" (at least whatever I gather of it through post-Yonge-van-attack reports).

Doug's a man-child. He's got more in common with a bling-y teenage hacker like Karim Baratov than with somebody his age like, I dunno, Jeff Bezos or something...

Sort of......Baratov is a talented dude. Ford....I mean, if you consider sleazy-greasy salesmanship a talent.....

It was the utter pathetic *determination* of Hopkins 123's statement that made me think of "Incel-speak" (at least whatever I gather of it through post-Yonge-van-attack reports).

Nah......those dudes (incels) are on a completely different level.

Back