News   Jul 16, 2024
 327     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 500     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 621     2 

2018 Ontario Provincial Election Discussion

I think one obvious thing is the number of truly principled voters who vote on "fiscal prudence" first is in fact miniscule.

Everybody running plans to run deficits. But deficits for what? Long-term investments or nonsensical populist pandering?

They rail against spending but they'd prefer Ford's "Las Vegas" style spending over running deficits to pay for social programs as long as they get a tax cut. If that's so they should Just be honest and stop repeating the "conservatives = fiscal prudence; progressives = wasteful big government" nonsense.

One thing I'm confused about (well not really) is why the hell Doug's mom is sending statements to the media. From reading the article she's not mentioned in any lawsuit, nor is she a politician. I mean Doug's a middle aged man for crying out loud. Since the two are clearly tied at the hip where was her statement when Doug was stalking and intimidating a women from his own party?

Because the Liberals, propped up by the NDP, have been doing such a great job stewarding the Ontario economy:

http://www.debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/

Quit pretending that you actually care about the debt.

upload_2018-6-4_19-51-22.png

https://globalnews.ca/news/4245631/doug-ford-pcs-deficit-economists/

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-4_19-51-22.png
    upload_2018-6-4_19-51-22.png
    35 KB · Views: 397
Hopkins is a Ford cultist, not a "fiscal conservative."
And your many claims of "impartiality" or being "nonpartisan"?...

Sorry guys, just having a bit of fun. The world won't come to an end if Ford's elected, that's all I'm trying to say. And if the scrutiny he's being put under now is sustained, how much damage could he possibly cause? Trump can't sneeze and the media and even members of his own party don't attack him. I just want real change, for a change.

Back